TRY A FREE DEMO! Download a free demo copy of the QCT automation quilting software here, at the bottom of the webpage!
* Juki Synchrony Financing 5 Years or 60 Months 0% plus tax for Synchrony No Interest Financing, Equal Monthly Pay. Apply online. Transaction Code 129 Synchrony Equal Monthly Pay 0% Financing. Synchrony will advise you of your maximum amount of credit that you can use towards purchase. Please call 800-739-7374 for 60Mo 0% Interest Synchrony Sewing & More Financing OAC Using Transaction Code 129, Not available on online checkout.
With a user-friendly interface, the Quilter’s Creative Touch allows you to easily design and lay out your quilt projects on your Windows tablet or PC. Quilters Creative Touch software is powered by Quilt Motion, an automated quilting system to use with your Juki TL-2200QVP and Miyabi J-350QVP Longarm and frame. Choose from your design library of over 220 designs or create your own and automatically and accurately quilt it. The TL-2200QVP and J-350QVP together with Quilters Creative Touch make it possible for you to bring professional, automated quilting to your home.
This full version gives you more creative control over your quilted patterns. Design and edit any pattern, even trace them from your favorite photographs. Create simple or intricate pantographs, and so much more! More extensive features available for the PRO Edition!
QUILTERS CREATIVE TOUCH FOR THE JUKI
QUILT VIRTUOSO PRO NOW AVAILABLE!
QuiltMotion is an automated quilting system powered
by Quilter’s Creative Touch software for use with
the Juki TL-2200QVP. You design the quilt and the
QuiltMotion will automatically and accurately quilt it!
Quilters Creative Touch for the TL-2200QVP allows
you to design and edit blocks, pantographs, borders
and full quilts. You can even create your own patterns
or trace them from photographs. In addition, there is a
library of 200 quilt ready patterns included for you to
enjoy. The TL-2200QVP together with QuiltMotion
and Quilter’s Creative Touch make it possible for you
to bring professional, automated quilting to your home.
Powered by QuiltCAD. Enjoy the benefits of a professional automated quilting system in the comfort of your own home! You design it, QuiltMotion quilts it! QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through pattern design to stitching with absolute ease. QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through the pattern design software to the finished quilt. Design and layout blocks, pantographs, and whole quilts, and the automated quilting software will quilt them for you! QuiltMotion comes wit a motor plate and hardware that attach to your sewing machine and quilting frame. QuiltMotion controls your sewing machine to accurately stitch your quilt designs. QuiltMotion's quilt design software comes with a library of over 200 patterns to choose from. You can always import new digital patterns from other sources, or use the pattern design software to create your own! QuitMotion lets you place your patterns on quilt the exact way you want, even if you have to stretch or skew a pattern. Create quilting patterns from your favorite photographs! QuiltMotion lets you trace them and save them as quilting patterns. •Comes with the motor plate and hardware needed to control your machine •Includes pattern library with 200 quilt-ready patterns •Create your own patterns or trace them from photographs •Design and edit blocks, pantographs, borders, and full quilt layouts •Precise pattern placement methods •See your pattern in relation to your quilt on-screen before you begin quilting •Record and save any free-hand quilted patterns to use or edit later •Easily switch between computer-guided quilting and free-hand quilting •Import a wide variety of pattern file types from other programs •Windows 7, 8 •1.2 GHz or higher •2GB RAM •500MB of available HDD space •Resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher •This Software will not work with Windows RT. Tablet Dimension Requirements: •No wider than 11.5 Inch screen •No deeper than 1 Inch
- QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through pattern design to stitching with absolute ease.
- QuiltMotion comes wit a motor plate and hardware that attach to your sewing machine and quilting frame.
- QuitMotion lets you place your patterns on quilt the exact way you want, even if you have to stretch or skew a pattern.
- QuiltMotion's quilt design software comes with a library of over 200 patterns to choose from.
You design it, QuiltMotion quilts it
Juki QuiltMotion and Quilters Creative Touch Computerized Quilting System is the computer automated quilting at its best
Experience the simple yet overall incredibly complete package. Enjoy unique, all-inclusive software - simple, and quilter-friendly. Digitize, size and create your blocks, pantographs, borders and full quilt layouts.
QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through pattern design to stitching with absolute ease. It is so awesome to watch your Juki 2200 QVP stitch out the designs you created. QuiltMotion brings together all the aspects of the quilting process, seamlessly taking you from IDEA to DESIGN to REALITY.
Digitize and design unlimited patterns utilizing simplified techniques including tracing, mirrors and optimization.
Size and create your blocks, pantographs, and borders to the exact dimensions of your quilt. Precisely place your patterns on your quilt with one of several placement methods. This version of QuiltMotion is made specifically for the Juki 2200QVP. It includes Quilter's Creative Touch. You receive everything you need to mount your Windows 8 Computer Tablet, which you supply, to your Juki 2200.
With QuiltMotion/Quilter's Creative Touch, your tablet becomes the touch screen and you control everything from the tablet.
Quilter's Creative Touch Design Software
The Quilter's Creative Touch Design Software includes the basic functionality of Quilt Motion with a newly designed user interface and many new user friendly features.
- Designed for, and works best with Tablets which can be easily attached to your machine (Sold Separately). No computer or laptop needed.
Powered by Quilt CAD!
Pattern design Library
- Comes with 200 built in Quilting designs
- Import designs from other sources
- Create your own designs on your tablet, and save them into the library
Pantograph Creation with "Panto Stacker"
- Alternate Rows, Sizing, and Number of Patterns can be edited in a few simple clicks.
- Add a Unique element to your quilt by including text and fonts from your system.
Split Patterns with Virtutal Longarm (Patent Pending)
- No matter the size of your Sewing Machines throat or arm size, create large designs by splitting your pattern.
- Import photos and trace them to use as patterns
QuiltMotion Computer Automated Quilting Hardware
Works with your existing Sewing Machine and Quilt Frame Combo. This software and hardware combination offer allows you to create free motion quilt designs, and your machine will drive and stitch out the pattern automatically with precision.
Computer Automated Quilting Powered by QuiltCAD
**Click Here to View the Quilt Motion Compatibility Chart, *Brother, Babylock, Bernina, Janome, Elna, Juki, Pfaff, Viking. (.PDF)
Quilt Motion Help & Troubleshoot File(.PDF)
Installing the QCT 5 Quilting Automation Software and Hardware
Micro Stitch tie offs and baste function
New Help files, Tutorial, and Video links when device is online
New registration process
Tool tips will now only display in simulation mode
Pattern Eclipse can now be inside or outside the design area (Gold Feature)
Single stitch icon on the top tool bar of the Quilting Interface Screen
Old Select & Sew view removed. Will remove Multi Point placement and Block Lock
QCT5 Software Firmware Update 5.05.60 Now Available
See Part of Brochure Showing Quilters Creative Touch for Juki TL2200QVP
- Comes with the motor plate and hardware needed to control you machine
- Includes pattern library with 220 quilt-ready patterns
- Create your own patterns or trace them from photographs
- Design and edit blocks, pantographs, borders, and full quilt layouts
- Included LCD display for convenient control right at your sewing machine
- Precise pattern placement methods
- See your pattern in relation to your quilt on-screen before you begin quilting
- Record and save any free-hand quilted patterns to use or edit later
- Easily switch between computer guided quilting and free-hand quilting
- Import a wide variety of pattern file types from other programs
- For Windows 10, 8, or 7, No longer Vista, and XP
Quilt Motion Quilters Creative Touch 5 PRO
Quilter’s Creative Touch 5 PRO Quilting Robot is the top-of-the-line automated quilting system with the ability to create stunning designs through flawless execution. Customers will love how easy and user-friendly this software is compared to similar products on the market.
QCT 5 Pro is a complete "flow-through" system for your entire quilting process. Everything including pattern creation, design, editing, pattern-placement, and of course quilting, is all contained in the same software without the need to switch programs.
FEATURE QCT5 BEGINNINGS QCT5 PRO
Computer Automated Quilting Yes Yes
Library Of Over 200 Patterns Yes Yes
Pattern Sizing, Rotating, & Flipping Yes Yes
Continuous Rows With PantoStacker Yes - Limited Yes - Regular
Open Patterns Of Different File Types Yes Yes
Advanced Pattern Placements Options No Yes
Marking Tool* No Yes
Batch Import Multiple Other File Types No Yes
Export Patterns To Different File Types No Yes
Print Pattern Or Pantograph No Yes
Create And Edit Patterns With PatternCAD No Yes
Design Entire Quilt Layouts With QuiltCAD No Yes
Record Free-Motion Quilting As Patterns No Yes
Recommended Windows Tablet System Requirements:
Quilter's Creative Touch is best on Windows tablets. The software will also work with any Windows home PC or laptop that meets the system requirements, but it has been designed to be used with touch–screen tablets, offering the freedom to use it wherever you go, and have all of the functionality right at the sewing machine where you need it most. When deciding if your Windows tablet will work with Quilter's Creative Touch, here are some other suggestions to keep in mind.
QCT5 will only work on devices running Windows 7, 8, 10 or higher. It will not work with any version of Windows RT
A 1.66 GHz. or faster processor is recommended
A device with a total of 64 GB hard–drive space is recommended, with at least 2GB available for installation
2 GB or more of RAM is recommended
A full–size USB port is required. If your tablet uses a USB port to charge, it must have a second USB port to plug into QCT5. *Tablet is preferred
The included tablet mount will hold tablets with screen sizes from 10 to 12 inches
Internet connectivity is necessary for software registration, activation, and card access benefits
Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
ASSOCIATED FILE TYPES:
Already have your own collection of digital patterns? The following file types can be opened by any version of QCT5 and some versions will also allow you to export or batch import any of these file types.
WHAT’S NEW IN QCT5:
– Power Placement:- PantoStacker Mode – Power panto- Zone Placements
– Center placement
– 4-point placement- Zone management- Endpoint adjust
– Last row crop- VLA is no longer a plug-in- Multi-point placement has been replaced with the Marking Tool- New on-screen Tutorials- Inform – Developer Mode
I'm about to answer that question for folks using QCT 5.05XX.
The answer is yes.
Now you want to know why.
Because the latest version of QCT requires the lasted version of WINDOWS 10.
If your customer has not upgraded their QCT, they should check their WINDOWS updates and have them all completed(including rebooting) before installing the latest version of QCT. This will help them to avoid issues and calls to you and to tech support. Timm 8/6/21