Needle stop down is good for turning corners, Needle stop up is better for inserting and removing materials under the foot and needle.
You can’t add a synchronizer to the CSM1000 to give it needle positioning. You have to select the CSM1001 model motor option which comes with the synchronizer and is programmed for needle positioning
The CSM1000 series of High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motors from Premier by Consew includes a number of models.
The CSM1000 is a 3/4 HP (550 Watt) Brushless Servo Motor. Energy Efficient – Saves up to 70% Electricity. Speed: 0–4,200 RPM.
The CSM1001 is a 3/4 HP (550 Watt) Brushless Servo Motor that includes the Needle Positioner (synchronizer)
• No Noise when machine is not running
• No Vibration when machine is not running
• Draws Minimal Electricity when machine is not running
• Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor
• Easy to adjust speed & motor direction with buttons
• No clutch disc
• Adjustable belt tightener
• Belt guard, pulley & mounting hardware included
• Light weight Approx. 10 - 12 lbs (5 kgs)
• Starts-up at low speed
• Works well on heavy duty machines
• Models ending in "01" include the Needle Positioner (synchronizer)
(-01 models will run with or without the synchronizer)
Changing a Clutch Motor to a Servo Motor by Sewing Machines Australia. A variable speed servo motor delivers power savings, silent operation and precise control for your sewing machine. Often older machines with a clutch motor can receive a new lease of life by installing a servo motor. This video is a step by step guide to removing an existing clutch motor and then installing a new servo motor.
SEWLINE SLS-2000 Sewing Machine Servo Motor Info and Demo.I recently installed a Sewline SLS-2000 Servo Motor with needle positioner on my Consew 226 and thought I'd post some info on this motor since I couldn't find much when I looked. I'm very happy with it and all its functions and power.
- US Warranty 1 Year Defects in Materials and Workmanship 90 Days Labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Instruction page on CON-SERV Servo Motor Model CSM1000
Perfect. Thank you so much, John. I’ve bought quite a few things from your company over the years and never been disappointed, especially with the customer service! That’s why I was so persistent. I really didn’t want to buy it anywhere else. I’ll order that tonight. It will be so nice to be rid of that clutch motor! Happy New Year, Libby