- Capable of over 27 techniques!
- Guides along fabric edges for you!
- Perfect seam allowances without watching the needle!
- The guide is adjustable allowing you to sew many seem widths!
- The best at what it does for over 28 years!
- Used by sewing professionals and educators around the world!
- Fits ALL Sewing Machines with a zig-zag stitch!
- One of the 3 Creative Feet!
Appliqué using a satin stitch is normally frustrating to learn. You are taught to watch your sewing machine needle as it swings left and right; making sure that the right-swing falls off the appliqué’s edge. With the Satinedge foot you NEVER watch the sewing machine needle and your stitches are consistent, you will love it!
The Satinedge™ foot has a wider zigzag opening than a standard appliqué foot but still has the cross section in front of the zigzag opening. You can see the appliqué’s edge easily as you sew and you don’t have to hold the fabric down.
As a result of the fact that you don't have to watch the sewing machine needle, more precise sewing is easy. Look at the Petite Applique stitch and how small it is in comparison to the sewing machine needle. If you had to watch the needle to sew a stitch that small, you would take a very long time and miss the edge of the fabric no matter how hard you tried.
ATTACHING THE CREATIVE FEET TO YOUR MACHINE
If your machine has snap on feet:
Try to snap our foot onto your machine.
If it doesn't snap on to your machine's snap on adapter, you will remove your machine's adapter and place our adapter on the machine in it's place.
If your machine is a Bernina machine go to this page of our site to learn more about your machine's options.
If your machine has feet that screw on, you will select from one of our adapters (the one closest in length) and snap it on to our foot then screw it on just as you currently do.
If you have an industrial sewing machine, you will most likely use our HIGH (B) shank. Your machine must have the screw to attach the foot on to the machine on the left hand side.
We can modify by special order only our feet with your supplied shank for some Industrial sewing machines. Please email us to get the details.
PFAFF MACHINES AND OTHERS THAT HAVE THE EVEN-FEED WALKING FOOT FEATURE
1. Push down on the mechanism and release it. (It will slide up and out of the way.)
2. Loosen and remove your machine's snap on adapter. (screw is located on the left side of it.)
3. RE-START the screw that held it on to your machine.
4. Slide our (c) shank (smallest one) from inside the kit up and under the screw.
5. Tighten screw using a screw driver.
6. Slide the foot that you want to use under the slot on the snap on shank and push down on top of our (c) shank if the bar doesn't cause the foot to snao on.
7. To remove the foot, push down on the foot on one side and it will drop off.
*Bernina machines that use long shank style feet will need a low shank adapter for the feet to attach to your machine.
MAGIC FOOT? You decide - for your sewing machine!
Quilt Binding Easy & Perfect Corners by Sewing Machine!
Episode 22 of Clare Rowley's Creative Notions
Can I use my sewing machine to finish my quilt using strip binding and mitered the corners by machine too? YES! And so can you! Watch this detailed Quilt Binding Tutorial and see how simple it is with these easy to follow, step-by-step quilt binding instructions! Still need help after watching this? Be sue to join my Free Online Sewing, Quilting & Embroidery school at create.clarerowley.com and I'll take you from being a beginner to an advanced sewer and quilter! See you there!