- Energy efficient circuitry saves electricity costs
- Quiet operation, silent when in stopped position
- Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor
- High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motor
- Switch, Cord and Plug included
- Easy to adjust speed with the Control Knob
- Reversible with Switch
- No clutch or brake disc required
- Lightweight: 15.5 lbs. (17 lbs. shipping weight)
- Belt guard, pulley and mounting hardware included
- 110V light adapter
- Vibration Free operation
- Replaces traditional less efficient clutch motors for Saving Energy and therefore costs.
Consew CSM 550-01 Rotary Dial Servo Motor Product Brochure(.PDF)
Changing a Clutch Motor to a Servo Motor by Sewing Machines Australia. A variable speed servo motor delivers power savings, silent operation and precise control for your sewing machine. Often older machines with a clutch motor can receive a new lease of life by installing a servo motor. This video is a step by step guide to removing an existing clutch motor and then installing a new servo motor.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Model: CSM550-1/220 volt
Power: 550 Watts
- 3⁄4 Horsepower
Volts: 220 V
Amps: 5 A.
Freq: 60 Hz
- RPM: 0-3600