The SINGER® Steam Press is an easy at home fabric care product designed to save you time, money and provides dry cleaning results at home. With a 26" pressing surface and 800 ml, it will help you power through any craft and garment care.
Since 1851, SINGER® has been the trusted leader in fabric and garment care. We have applied over 160 years of experience working with fabrics to develop our new durable, consumer-inspired garment care products. Singer is the educational source to teach our consumers how to best care for their garments so that they can feel confident and look their best.
- 26" Press Surface
- Dry Cleaning Results at Home Saves Money on Your Dry Cleaning Bill
- Professional Steam Output - Continuous Steam and On-Demand Burst of Steam
- Non-Stick Pressing Surface Heats up to Nylon Setting in 108 Seconds
- 800 ml. Tank Capacity
- 1.6 minute heat-up time (Nylon setting)
- 5 fabric settings
- 1800 watts
- 70 g/min steam rate
- Auto Shutoff, Alerts if left on
- Compatible Stand: ST-07H
Singer Steam Press Videos
If you use spray starch and a cotton press cloth in between the hot iron shoe and the fabric, it would not be a problem with any press we sell. Without the press cloth on top of the garment, the starch would build up on the iron shoe and it is hard to clean off, even with Iron Off which is like Easy Off for cleaning ovens.