*7 Extras! Thread Color Conversion Software, 21 Exquisite plus 15 OESD Stabilizer Samples, Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazines, Embroiderers Compass Guide.
As you've experienced, sewing renews your spirit and lets you express yourself in many ways, whether it's embroidery, wearable art, quilting, couture, bridal, heirloom, western wear, carnival, home decor. Just start with a length of fabric or purchase something and add your own special touch.
Let your creativity take over; the machine will do the rest. Totally automated threading, automatic bobbin winding, hoop sensors, hint messages, plan-ahead thread color organizer, updatable software - these are just a few of the numerous benefits you'll realize when you choose Elna. In a world filled with choices when it comes to sewing and embroidery, there's only one choice - the Elna Xquisit II..
What a wide array of stitches you'll find on this machine - straight, zigzag, buttonholes, specialty quilting and heirloom, satin, floral, cross, directional feed designs. 320 stitches in all, all organized into groups for your convenience.
- Fully automated threading - from spool through needle eye
- Full-color LCD screen
- Updatability via www.elna.com
- On-screen instruction manual
- Hint messages
- Personalized machine function settings
- Adjustable sewing speed up to 850 spm
- Multiple languages
- Automatic thread tension - computer system automatically releases correct thread amount for ultimage stitch performance
- Needle thread and bobbin thread sensors
- Presser foot lever sensor
- Automatic thread cutter key - programmable
- Start/stop key - for embroidery and traditional sewing
- Up/down needle key
- Dual lights - eliminate shadows
- Extra presser foot lift
- Fully automated bobbin winding - free embroidery bobbin thread spool included
- Extra large embroidery area (24 x 14 cm / 9 ½" x 5 ½")
- Feed dog automatically lowers when embroidery unit is attached
- Multiple hooping – plots points on-screen for alignment of 2 or more large hoopings
- Wide array of built-in designs including Continuous Hoop designs
- On-screen layout, alignment grid turns on and off
- 6 alphabets – resize in 1 mm increments
- Rotate (in 1° increments), mirror image, change size and spacing
- Easy embroidery editing
- 32 permanent memories – up to 120 characters and letters in each
- Temporary embroidery memory restarts where left off
- Power failure function for embroidery
- Hoop detector
Traditional Sewing Features:
- 320+ stitches, including 12 buttonholes
- Choice heirloom and quilt stitches
- Directional feed patterns – larger than 7 mm with no hoop
- Directional sewing – forward, backward, left, right without pivoting
- 5 alphabets, 7 mm – 25 mm
- Lockstitch – programmable
- Maximum stitch width 7 mm
- Maximum stitch length 5 mm (basting – 20 mm)
- Elongation – satin stitches up to 5 times original length
- Combine stitches from different groups
- 2 color – certain stitches alternate needle and bobbin threads on right side of fabric
- Size – change from small to medium to large
- Mirror image and face to face
- Cascade – 6 choices arrange stitches in steps rather than in a straight line
- Direct editing – edit any stitch within a sequence
- 20 permanent memories – up to 120 characters and letters in each
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Free arm
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Knee lifter
Storage and Accessories:
Three convenient storage areas accommodate presser feet, bobbins, needles, screwdriver, quilt guide. lint brush, seam ripper, eyelet punch, scissors, tweezers, fabric marker and more.
In a world filled with choices when it comes to sewing and embroidery, there's only one choice - the Elna Xquisit II.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Fully automated threading - from spool through needle eye
Full-color LCD screen
On-screen instruction manual
Personalized machine function settings
Adjustable sewing speed up to 850 spm
Automatic thread tension - computer system automatically releases correct thread amount for ultimage stitch performance
Needle thread and bobbin thread sensors
Presser foot lever sensor
Automatic thread cutter key - programmable
Start/stop key - for embroidery and traditional sewing
Up/down needle key
Dual lights - eliminate shadows
Extra presser foot lift
Serial port for direct PC hookup
AllBrands.com offers a 90 Day labor on defects in materials and workmanship. This item is not covered under Elna's Manufacturer warranty.
The continuous hoop is included with the Xquisit II along with the continuous hoop card – Border Designs>
A selection of continuous hoop designs is now built-in
Updatability - simply go to www.elna.com to locate any upgrades for this machine
You can now turn off the cut command between lettering when embroidering
We've added some new designs and removed others
Instruction book includes new information about multi-hooping and the continuous hoop
There's a new welcome screen
The on-screen stitch illustrations better match the sewn out stitches
A free spool of embroidery bobbin thread is pre-loaded
Automatic embroidery bobbin winding – now you can select the amount of thread to place on the bobbin (small, medium, large)
Patterns have been improved – there are no gaps when combining patterns in groups 10, 11 and 12 and the illustrations better match the sewn-out results
Embroidery alphabets have been redigitized
All keys now contain icons rather than text – there's no need to translate the names of the keys
Better buttonholes – the stitching data has been improved and their shapes match the illustrations
"Proceed with auto top-threading?" message has been removed
Some new cautionary messages have been added, some have been removed
Embroidery size indication is in smaller increments (mm rather than cm and 1/8" increments)
Many internal mechanical improvements were made
The extension for the 9020 is .EMD. I do know that there are other software packages out there that work with the Xquisit. The only one I have personally used is Embird. This does convert the format so that it works with the Xquisit. Also, EmbroideryDesigns.Com offers a free conversion service to it's registered members (and it's free to join). They will convert your format into the 9020 .emd as it's included in their list of 19 available formats. - Elna
Why does the machine tell me to insert ANOTHER CARD when trying to use Continuous Hoop and Card.
To access the 5006 continuous hoop card, you must first press the icon for the Continuous Hoop which just below the SMC icon. Then you can access the card.
This is a fabulous sewing machine. Features that make it a joy to use are an automatic needle threader that works, accessories that don't cost an arm and a leg, automatic bobbin winding when using the embroidery unit, no oiling, and perhaps best of all, it is not fussy about thread brands. There are other brands with huge embroidery fields, but Elna's largest hoop is larger than most embroidery that will grace clothing or linens. This machine is quiet and easy to use. You do not need their proprietary software to use the embroidery unit. That software is wonderful and easy to use, but there are alternatives if it is not available. Just download and learn to use an independent program like Embird or SewWhatPro. These are reasonably priced alternatives. This embroidery unit does not use the latest technology to transfer designs to the machine and this is it's only weakness. It uses small memory cards that can still be located online. Don't acquire the largest memory cards here; buy those with the smaller capacity. I have not been able to use a cable with Windows 7, but the card transfer works perfectly. You can pay four times as much for a machine with these conveniences.
Wendy, North Carolina
Customer service was very friendly and helpful - acutally above and beyond. I have purchased from you before and will do it again. Thank you
Stasia B., Pineland, FL
I look forward to getting the software that was not shipped. All personel on the phone who have delt with me have been curteous and enformed about the product. Thanks.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.