- U/L Approved Thermostat
- Special Handle Keeps the Hands Super Cool
- The Stainless Steel & Hard Anodized Aluminum Base
- Superior Durability on Pressing Surface
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kgs)
Typical Instruction Book for Gravity Feed Irons from Asia
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
User Review, Initial Impressions, Gravity Feed Iron by A Little Sewing.com
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com
Shopping was great!