Note: Recessed Thumb Switch for Steam that cannot get knocked loose like earlier models.
Heat Shield for your hands keeps them cooler than with earlier models without any barrrier.
- 880 Watts
- Electronic Thermostat Temperature Control
- Electric Micro-Switch Operation
- Water Bottle Feed Iron
- Temperature control
- Weighs only 5 pounds 880W
- Complete with water bottle, filter resin - 1lb. Bag, cleaning kit, and iron rest
- Urethane grip handle
- Heat Shield
- Light touch microswitch
- Hard nickel & PTFE fiberglass sole coating
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
User Review, Initial Impressions, Gravity Feed Iron by A Little Sewing.com
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com
Hi there, the package arrived in perfect condition last week - my aunt (the gift recipient) is absolutely thrilled. Thanks a million!
Susan M., Madison, WI
My new iron arrived last Friday, earlier than expected, and I've been using it. Thanks so much....the usual good service I've come to expect from Allbrands.