The Reliable thermostat reset system!
• Protects your iron from heat damage when drained
• Automatically shuts down heating element when water level is low
• Simply refill the unit and push the new RESET button to resume!
• Newly standard on the i300, i500, i600, and i700 models from Reliable!
Free $30 Reliable i30T Non Stick Teflon Iron Shoe* for i30 Irons with i300, i500, i700 Steam Generator Boilers, Prevents Scorching and Shinning of Fabrics
$50 More Cost for Reliable i60 Heavier Professional Steam Iron Head 110/220V, for i500, i700 Boilers Only. 6.6 Pounds 32 Chambers, Cork Handle, Silicone Iron Rest, 7' Hose, Cord, Add Under Options Menu.
*ETL Approved for 20 Amp Plug. Has one vertical flat blade, one horizontal flat blade, and one round ground pin for Canada. Must change plug if using in socket with 2 vertical plug in receptacles in the USA.
- Steam Boiler
Stunning design, coupled with outstanding performance separate the stainless steel i700 boiler from the rest of the competition.
Ideal for use in a tailoring shop, sewing workroom, or in a factory environment, the i700 is an extremely versatile boiler. All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier: a 9 liter water capacity in a stainless steel tank, blow down function, back up replacement element, low water level indicator, quick disconnect for the steam and electrical connection, and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
- Electric Iron
The i30/120V, 3.9 pound industrial iron, has a die cast aluminum plate with 32 steam chambers. There is no condensation even with an extra long steam hose.
Hook it up to our i700 boiler, or with any ironing system that uses a solenoid steam release valve.
The i30/120V comes complete with a 7 foot length high performance silicone steam hose, high temperature iron rest and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
The i700 requires the iron i30/120V.
- Made in Italy
- Professional quality components – built to last
Reliable™ understands that the quality of a boiler/iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, Teddington pressure control and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
- Automatic shut-off – with light indicator
A sensor on the element automatically detects when the water level is low, and shuts itself off. A light will come on, telling you it is time to refill the tank.
- Regular tap water
The i700 is easy to use and to operate. Simply fill it up with regular tap water, plug it in, and in 20 minutes you will have beautiful dry steam.
- Convenient – one step cleaning process
The easy one step cleaning process helps you keep the steam vessel free of hard minerals that would otherwise damage the boiler.
- Built-in spare element
The i700 is the only commercial boiler with a spare element built into every unit. If for any reason the element stops working (if it is run without water for example) simply switch the wiring to the spare element and you are back in business.
- Pressure gauge feature
All Reliable™ Steamer boilers have a built-in pressure gauge so you don’t have to guess what the operating pressure is. This is an important safety feature, and one you will not want to live without once you have used it.
- 60 P.S.I. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
Others promise dry steam, but our i700 delivers the driest steam in the industry with a regular operating pressure of 60 P.S.I.
- Professional steam iron
The unique iron that comes with the i700 has a labyrinth system that separates the water from the steam, guaranteeing dry steam.
Product Brochure - PDF
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: i700
- Electrical: 120V
- Water capacity: 9 liter (2.37 U.S. gallons)
- Operating pressure: 4 bar (60 P.S.I.)
- Elements: 2 - 1,200W each(1 spare)
- Power consumption: 12 Amps
- Tank construction: Stainless steel
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Blow down valve: Standard
- Steam connector type: Quick release
- Electrical approval: Entela
- Weight-net: 31 Lbs
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler