The low-cost overlocker for beginners including 15 stitches, The bernette Funlock 44 offers numerous practical functions, giving you a straightforward introduction to overlocking. With 15 stitches, it provides a compact set of stitches that allows you to do all types of overlock sewing. It is easy to thread the looper and needle by following the coloured markings on the bernette Funlock 44. The knife drive is from below, so the stitch widths can easily be adjusted with one hand. The bright LED light also provides good visibility. And the b44 is quick, sewing up to 1300 stitches per minute.
- 2, 3 and 4-thread overlock stitches
- Accessories in the looper cover
- Bright LED light
- Differential feed infinitely adjustable while sewing
- Easy threading due to the colour-coded threading path
- Including waste collector
- Manual needle threader
- Sewing speed up to 1300 stitches/minute
- Wide overlock stitches: 3-7 mm
- Wide roll hem stitches: 1.5 mm
Beautiful overlock seams, even for beginners
The Bernette Funlock 44 is easy to operate, even for beginners, because the 15 different stitches with 2, 3, or 4 threads ensure maximum flexibility when selecting stitches. And, at the same time, you always achieve a professional stitch quality. In addition to the 2, 3 and 4-thread seams, you can also provide your sewing projects with excellent rolled hems with a width of up to 1.5 mm.
Threading made simple
The colour-coded, open thread path makes the Bernette Funlock 44 easy to thread by following the coloured markings. A separate needle threader and lower looper threading mechanism also make threading easier.
Plenty of space for your accessories
The most important overlocker accessories are always to hand in the looper cover. Other accessories are stored in a separate box.
Precise and flexible overlocking
With the Bernette Funlock 44, your sewing is always uniform, even at 1300 stitches per minute. The overlocker even sews and cuts thicker fabric with ease and precision, in a single step. The seam allowances cut off during sewing drop into the waste collector that comes with the Bernette Funlock 44.
What is the differential feed for?
The differential feed always ensures smooth seams with knitted fabrics and crimp-free seams with fine fabrics. By adjusting the setting between 0.6 and 2, however, deliberate crimping can also be created, e.g. for decorative ruffles.
Download the User Manual here
- US Warranty 25 years head, 5 years electronics, 1 years labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Speed: 1300 stitches/minute
Stitch / feed adjustable: 0.6–2.0
- Wide 3 and 4 thread overlock stitches: 3 to 7 mm
- Standard presser foot Overlock
- Screw driver (large size)
- Spool net (4x)
- Spare upper knife (stationary)
- Spool cap (4x)
- Needle set (ELx705)
- Needle Threader / inserter
- Allen Screw driver (small)
- Upper looper converter (ULC)
- Spool stabilizer (4x)
- Dust cover
- Cut-offs Bin
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.