The i702 has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality dry steam, and provide the best possible user experience.
RELIABLE™ understands that the quality of a boiler-iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best components available; 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, Teddington pressure control and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
Best used for:
- Ladies, men's and children's clothing
- Drapery and furnishings, and automotive
- 2-built-in steam solenoid valves
- Automatic shut-off - with low water light indicator
- Teddington pressure control
- Built-in spare element
- Blow-down valve - regular tap water
- Pressure gauge manometer
- 60 p.s.i. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring, ceramic terminal block
- Quick disconnect fittings for steam hose - 4-pin (quick disconnect) plug for electrical connection
- Made in Italy
- Manufacturer's US warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
Water capacity: 2.37 U.S. gallons - 9 liter
Operating pressure: 60 p.s.i. - 4 bar
Elements: 2 - 800 watts each
Power consumption: 10 amps
Tank construction: Stainless steel
Low water indicator: Standard
Steam connector type: Quick-release
Electrical approval: Entela
Dimensions - net: 19” x 20” x 20”
Weight - net: 31 lbs
Shipping dimensions: 16” x 15” x 25”
Shipping weight: 35 lbs
- i30/120V Professional Iron
- i38 High Pressure Steam Brush
- i30T Teflon Shoe