This DVD video shows you how to set up, cast on, cast off and how to use the tools that come with the machine.
- The Studio LK-150 is a versatile, dual gauge knitting machine that allows you to use a wide range of yarns to produce lightweigh skirts and chunky sweaters all on the same bed.
- This video will take you through the Studio LK-150 step-by-step to help you enjoy your knitting machine to its fullest potential. You'll learn the basics like casting on, increasing, decreasing, stripes, and plaiting. Then you'll learn to knit cords, cables, lace, and fancy pattern stitches. We'll take you through all the steps of knitting and assembling a sweater. In addition, there are lessons on Intarsia knitting and Weaving techniques.
- You can stop your video and rewind anytime that you have a question. In addition, the LK-150 manual is cross referenced to the video with page numbers that appear on the screen.
- The LK-150 is fun to use and this step-by-step video makes it easier than ever! The Education Department at VWS and your local Studio dealer are dedicated to ehlping you learn to use your LK-150 for years of creative, easy knitting.
See Susan Guagliumi Webpage and Photo Gallery
See You Tube Videos on Silver Reed LK150 Hobby Knitting Machine
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor