The machine head has been redesigned to improve the performance of each component. Thanks to the machine's low-tension sewing capability and the adjustment function for the needle feed amount (±15%), uneven material feeding and puckering rarely occur, thus enhancing the machine's ability to respond to any change in the material to be sewn. The optimally balanced design of the machine head and the stronger frame structure significantly reduce machine vibration and noise while the machine is being operated.
- Single Needle Feed High Lift
- 30.7 mm Needle Bar Stroke
- Automatic Lubricating Full Rotary Hook
- Maximum 4.5mm Stitch Length
- Consistent Stitch Length
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Single needle feed and high lift
- Ideal unit for end finishing and top stitching on jeans
- Strong, even feed with consistent stitch length
- Sewing speed maximum rated up to 4,000 stitches per minute
- Maimum 4.5mm stitch length
- 30.7 mm needle bar stroke
- Automatic lubricating full rotary hook
- Fully automatic lubrication
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.