*OVERSIZED HANDWHEEL - for same main shaft size and tooth count on hand wheel as Sailrite Monster Wheel for $129, and all other portable walking foot sewing machines with the same size main shaft, Also for original Thompson and for TuffSew portable walking foot sewing machines.
The Cuda Crank is a very handy addition to the Barracuda sewing machine. Install this solid steel hand-wheel with easy to follow diagrams and instructions. Comes complete with all of the necessary hardware to ensure proper assembly. Fluid turning motion makes quick work of all heavy fabric sewing tasks, especially when the 150W, 1.5A motor doesn't start sewing easily with foot control.
NO ELECTRICITY, NO WORRIES
The Cuda Crank is handy for times when there is a weak or temperamental power source or an electrical cord isn’t long enough to reach a sail or upholstery area in need of repair. This big wheel add-on to the already portable Barracuda sewing machine makes the Cuda Crank the ideal ‘first mate.’
- With Cuda Crank your machine will penetrate up to 10 or more layers of heavy canvas or up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus (top ot the line fabric for boats)
Download Instruction Manual (.PDF)
- Metal Handwheel for mainshaft
- Longer Motor Drive Belt to accomodate larger diameter wheel
- New Safety Belt Guard for Reliable 2000u Only
- Hand Crank Assembly handle and long screw
- Allen Wrench Drivers for Installation
I was very satisfied with my purchase and with its processing.
Good understanding, the item has come very well, we will continue shopping at AllBrands, greetings.