After a full century of conceptualizing and building the products that have kept your home clean from ceiling to floor, Hoover® has designed the complete floor care solution to fulfill your commercial needs. The Ground Command™ array of products includes a full selection of wet/dry vacuums, floor machines, backpack vacuums, extractors, and air movers—all designed with the legendary Hoover® endurance and quality you've come to trust. With a five year or lifetime warranty almost the whole product line, rest assured; your investment will continue to save you time and money for years to come.
Ground Command™ by Hoover®. Durable. Powerful. Guaranteed.
The Hoover CH81055 21" Ground Command™ High-Speed burnisher offers superior balance and precise control to quickly buff your floors back to a longer lasting, brighter shine. Its superior burnishing power comes thanks to its 1.5 horsepower, 15 Amp, D/C rectified motor that eliminates brown-outs, low voltage, and star-tup torque problems. This unit is built to handle the most demanding jobs you throw at it! To conveniently reach under counter coves and beds, this Hoover CH81055 21" Ground Command™ High-Speed burnisher features a low profile drive 21" apron design. At the same time, its all metal, polished aluminum, balanced chassis provides precise pad pressure and extra weight to deliver an even shine and gloss every time you use it.
- Dependable 1.5 HP, 15 Amp, D/C rectified motor eliminates brown-outs, low voltage and startup torque problems
- Reliable 1500 RPM transmission
- Balanced chassis design provides precise pad pressure
- Includes flexible pad holder with pad centering device to deliver even shine and gloss.
- All metal chassis gives added weight for a faster, longer lasting, brighter shine
- Designed with safety in mind, interlock switch leaves both hands conveniently in control and safety enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential
- Large, 6" non-marring wheels for operating and 4" wheels for transporting
- Low profile 21" apron easily reaches under counter coves and beds
- Easy to use, fully adjustable handle height system
- Includes 50 foot safety power cord. Motor plugs into cable at handle base for easy maintenance
- 5-Year Warranty on motor, chassis and transmission
- Comes with (1) blue velvet, octagon burnishing pad
- US Warranty 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Warranty 6 Year(s)
Cord Length 50 Feet
Commercial Unit Yes
Product Family Ground Command
Motor Amps 15.0 Amps
Motor Speeds 1500 Revolutions Per Minute