Chainstitch is continuously formed with a single thread and by a blind looper which eliminates the need for a bobbin thread refilling. In addition, the basted seam can be easily undone.
- High efficient basting works at a sewing speed of 1,800rpm.
- Chainstitch is continuously formed with a single thread and by a blind looper which eliminates the need for a bobbin thread refilling. In addition, the basted seam can be easily undone.
- Basting works are efficiently done with a maximum stitch length of 10mm which is easily set up by a control dial.
- The basting of the front edges, edge and stand of collars,
flaps of men's and ladies' suits and coats.
- The basting of the waist bands, the flies of trousers slacks, etc.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Max. sewing speed: 1,800rpm
- Max. stitch length: 10mm
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Lift of the presser foot: By hand: 5.5mm, By knee: 12mm
- Thread take-up: Needle bar thread take up
- Feed dog: 3-row feed dog
- Looper: Blind looper
- Lubrication: By an oiler
- Lubricating oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 300mm
- Presser foot: By knee: 12mm
- Needle Type: TV×7 (Sizes 11-14)
- Size of bed: 476mm×178mm
- Weight of the machine: 29kg/ 63.93lbs
- Needle TV×7 (#14) #11～#14
We would suggest a flatbed single thread chainstitch basting machine (no bobbin)*, that you only have to pull one thread to unbaste. Lockstitch machines with bobbins are more difficult to unbaste. Postbed machines are only for tubular sewing that will not sew on a flatbed machine.