- For stitching extra heavy-weight materials
- Designed for such operations and products as bag and suitcase handles, seat cushions, safety and logging belts, cargo slings, buffing wheels, tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins and covers, fabric structures, construction barriers, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boot stitching, book binding
- Extended workspace ( 16 1/2" )
- Designed for extremely large thread and thick materials. Thick seams, horse saddles, harnesses or stirrups are no match for the strength of this machine. It can also sew tight stitches with a long stitch length.
- “Adler” style casting and features.
- Synchronized upper and lower feeding mechanism assures uniform stitching
- Alternating presser feet (walking feet)
- 13/16” (20mm) Presser foot lift - hand or foot operated
- Two row feeder
- 2½ stitches per inch
- Stitches per minute - 800
- 16-1/2" work area
- Belt guard
Click HERE to see the Consew 2050 Brochure
Click HERE to see the Consew 2050 Parts List
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Also ideal for sewing canvas, tarps, belts, thick webbing and the like.
Large Shuttle Hook
Will handle very heavy thread - currently sewn-off with size 350 thread...also sews with 277, 210, 138, 69, etc.
Comes complete with table top, stand and 3/4 HP motor (110 Volt or 220 Volt - your choice).
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 800
- Clearence Under Presser Foot: 13/16" (20mm)
- Stitch Length: 2 1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)
- Work Space: 16 1/2" (420mm)
- Needle: DYx3 #25 (#25-#28)
- Bed Size: 3 11/16" (95mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
- Weight: 180 lbs. (32kg)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 2 3/16" (56mm)
- Needle DYx3 Size 25 (21-28)
- Bed Diameter 3 11/16" 95mm
- Stitch Type 301
- Reverse Stitch Lever