Artist, writers, and illustrators reach for pigma micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of pigma ink.
The first disposable technical pen using archival pigmented ink, pigma micron ink pen is selected for finepoint technical and artistic applications.
A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, pigma ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink. Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time.
Applicable for graphic art, scrapbook, archival recording, pen and ink illustrations, freehand art, rubber stamps, cartooning, fabric design.
- 2 Black
- 1 Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Rose, Sepia, Royal Blue, Burgundy, Hunter Green Blue/Black and Fresh Green
Pigma Micron 05 Archival Ink
- No. 05 nib size 0.45mm
- archival quality pigma ink
- six point sizes
- will not smear
- will not feather when dry
- chemical proof
- fade resistant
- does not bleed through most papers
- meets astm and acmi nontonixicity standard for cosmetic use on skin
- 2 Black
- 1 of each: Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Rose, Sepia, Royal Blue, Burgundy, Hunter Green Blue/Black and Fresh Green