What is IN THE HOOP?
- Our popular Snowman Snowballs have morphed into animals!
- This set includes all 7 designs shown.
- They are made using fleece and can be tossed around harmlessly.
- They also can be thrown into the washer.
- The balls are 3D spheres.
- After the face and ears, etc. are stitched by your embroidery machine, the balls are sewn together using a sewing machine.
- Complete, detailed instructions with photos are included in this set.
- The bunny and dog ears, the tuft of hair on the chick and the sharks fins & tail are easily stitched on by hand.
- Don't worry, fleece is very forgiving when stitching.
- These are great toys for boys or girls.
- You can make these with either a 4x4 or 5x7 hoop.
- If you have a 5x7 hoop, the face file will stitch the cutting lines for the panel. You can then use this panel or the included pattern to cut 3 more panels needed for each ball.
- If you only have a 4x4 hoop, you will cut the panel using the included pattern and embroider the face onto it and then cut 3 more panels.
GPC: Arts & Entertainment › Hobbies & Creative Arts › Crafts & Hobbies › Fibercraft & Textile Arts