The CSM1000 is a 3/4 HP (550 Watt) Brushless Servo Motor. Energy Efficient – Saves up to 70% Electricity. Speed: 0–4,200 RPM.
The CSM1001 is a 3/4 HP (550 Watt) Brushless Servo Motor that includes the Needle Positioner (synchronizer)
• No Noise when machine is not running
• No Vibration when machine is not running
• Draws Minimal Electricity when machine is not running
• Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor
• Easy to adjust speed & motor direction with buttons
• No clutch disc
• Adjustable belt tightener
• Belt guard, pulley & mounting hardware included
• Light weight Approx. 10 - 12 lbs (5 kgs)
• Starts-up at low speed
• Works well on heavy duty machines
• Models ending in "01" include the Needle Positioner (synchronizer)
(-01 models will run with or without the synchronizer)
Changing a Clutch Motor to a Servo Motor by Sewing Machines Australia. A variable speed servo motor delivers power savings, silent operation and precise control for your sewing machine. Often older machines with a clutch motor can receive a new lease of life by installing a servo motor. This video is a step by step guide to removing an existing clutch motor and then installing a new servo motor.
SEWLINE SLS-2000 Sewing Machine Servo Motor Info and Demo.I recently installed a Sewline SLS-2000 Servo Motor with needle positioner on my Consew 226 and thought I'd post some info on this motor since I couldn't find much when I looked. I'm very happy with it and all its functions and power.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor