AllBrands is a Juki Authorized Dealer and Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should be able to expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer. John Douthat, Owner & Tech
Lay-in Type Thread Tension Slots
Throughout the machine make threading easy and efficient. No wrapping, just follow the color coded thread path.
Automatic Rolled Hemming
Can be created quickly and easily with built-in fingertip control. There is no need to change the throat plate or foot
Can be adjusted quickly for perfect seams and rolled edges
Adjustable Stitch Length
By simply turning the dial located on the inside of the machine within the range of 1 to 4mm.
Is easily controlled and adjusted by a dial located on the exterior left hand side
- It is possible to switch between roll hemming and narrow overlocking in one step simply by operating the nob for switching the darning width.
- The position of the side cutter can be adjusted easily with a dial. The space between the needle and the cutter can be adjusted by turning the knob, depending on the type of fabric used or the condition of the stitches, such as when the edge of the fabric curls up or when there is extra thread.
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted by turning a dial, according to the type of fabric used.
- A lamp is provided to illuminate the area around the needle.
- US Warranty 10 years on Parts, 1 year on electronics, and 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
Needle: Schmetz 130/705H Nm 70, 80, 90
Standard Overlock Width:
-Left Needle: 5-7mm
-Right Needle: 3-5mm
-Rolled Hem: 1.8-2.2mm
Stitch Length: 1-4mm (Standard : 2.5mm)
Differential Feed: 0.7-2.0 Ratio
Presser Foot Lift: 5mm/7.5mm
Sewing Speed: Maximum 1,500spm
Differential Feed: Dial, Exterior left hand side
Adjustable Stitch Length: Knob, Inside
Upper looper converter: Optional
3 or 4 Thread Stitching
Lower Looper Threader- Allows for easy threading in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place. This get the thread just where you need to thread the looper.
Lay in Tension System
Universal throat plate allows you to go from standard serge to roll hem with the flip of a switch
Adjustable cutting width
Left needle 5-7mm
Right needle 3-5mm
Rolled hem 1.8-2.2mm
Adjustable stitch length 1-4mm
Differential Feed 0.7-2.0 Ratio
Presser foot lift 7.5mm
Adjustble presser foot pressure
JUKI MO-104D and MO-114 Serger
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ 15x1ST HAx1ST 100pk Chrome Embroidery Machine Needles Retail Store (+$29.99, You Save $10.00)
SuperLock 12x3000Yd Cones Multi Use Poly 40wt Thread Kit Assorted Colors (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" High (+$169.99, You Save $28.01)
Acme 13669 4.5" Thread Scissors Trimmers, Ball Bearing, Spring Loaded (+$4.99, You Save $15.00)