This presser foot has a hole for supplying cording to be sewn over.
With the feed dog lowered, you can freely move the fabric to create simple embroidery with cording.
- Low shank screw on foot
- Also called a darning foot
- May be used as a free motion foot
- The foot raises and lowers with the needle to allow fabric to be moved between stitches and to hold fabric in place while stitches are created
- Great for couching decorative threads
- Easy adjusting height bar built in
- Can be used on a variety of fabric thicknesses
- Compatible with most low shank machines
For Juki Sewing Machine Models:
HZL-DX7, HZL-F600, HZL-G110, HZL-G210, HZL-G220
ALSO Compatible with MOST Low Shank Brother, Baby Lock, Janome, Singer(vertical needle), Kenmore, Necchi, White, Simplicity, New Home, Kenssew, Prosew sewing and embroidery machines.