- Double Fold Binder Foot for making and attaching 12 mm (1/2") tape on top and bottom in one operation.
- The binder can be used to create 42mm (approx. 1-21/32") or 40mm (approx. 1-19/32") width raw fabric bias strip into double folded tape with a finished width of 12mm (approx 1/2") on top and bottom, and you can quickly and easily sew it onto the edge of the fabric.
Serge and turn fabric edges for perfect bias binding with sized tools for consistent and professional finish. For Use With: 2340CV Double Fold Binder
Attaches 12 mm (approx. 1/2 inch) wide fabric tape as making it by folding 40 or 42 mm (approx. 1-1/2 inches) wide fabric.
- Prepare a 40/42 mm (approx. 1-1/2” inches) wide fabric binding tape.
- Attach TB presser foot included with the machine.
- Set the fabric tape through the folding binder, and set it under the presser foot.
- Pull the fabric tape behind the presser foot.
I'm very happy with my purchase. Brick and mortar stores (3) in st louis didn't even know what I was talking about, they were Brother dealers, one said they'd get back to me and never did. so I am very pleased you had it and sent it ASAP. your shipping was $.50 less than ebay seller, so I went with you. Thanks