No more stressing about uneven or wobbly seam lines. With this guide you'll confidently stitch straight or curved lines, such as:
- Straight stitching
- Stitching quilt strips
- Stitching outer curves
- Stitching inner curves
- Topstitching along right side
- Topstitching along left side
This handy notion consists of two parts:
- One super-thin plastic stitch guide with grid marks for common seam allowances (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", and 1-1/2").
- Position your machine needle for the correct seam width by aligning it along a grid line.
- Two-piece interlocking plastic guides that allow your fabric to line up correctly with the needle.
- Both guides have a thin adhesive on their underside.
- Both can be removed, reused, and repositioned as required for your various projects.
- Use one shape or interlock them for a longer fabric guide—especially helpful for curtain hems.
- Size of each guide: 1-3/16" at the widest part x 2-5/8" x 5/16" high
Cool Tools! Stick N' Stitch Guide From Clover. Use this easy sewing guide for perfect seam allowances. Watch the how-to, and find it on videos
Clover 6-in-1 Stick & Stitch Tool | Serger Tip Clip 26. Perfect for managing or joining the edges of narrow fabric strips. I used the Clover 6-in-1 Stick & Stitch tool to serge the edges of my binding strip together for the Vanishing Binding technique on my new pattern Triangulate The Tee.