The blades are made of AU6 Japanese stainless steel with Vanadium giving them a Rockwell of 54 to 58 HRC. The shear blades are held together with a hex nylon-insert locknut that keeps the shears tight to prevent them from loosening up during use.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- For difficult to cut materials
- Food safe for cutting up poultry, meats, and vegetables(FDA approved dyes in handles)
- All fabrics, sewing, and trimming operations
- Household use (shears are dishwasher safe)
- Meets most hobby and craft needs
- Gardening and floral arrangements
- Typically last 2-3 times longer than other brands of Shears
I have not talked with any body on the phone yet. so my experience with that is n/a. Every time I come to the ALLBRANDS store every one there is knowledgeable and courteous , I enjoy shopping there.