* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit!
Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
Click HERE for Comparison Chart of Juki HZL F300, F400 and F600 Top of Line Exceed Sewing Quilting Machines
AllBrands is an Authorized Juki Dealer and Factory Service Center for any repairs needed including warranty parts, electrical and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems you have will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not by just referring your questions back to the manufacturer.
Juki, the leader in industrial sewing, now delivers high technology to your home with the new F-Series for sewing and quilting. This machine will exceed your expectations by combing power and reliability with all the features even a pro will love. Get professional results with the sleek, easy to operate, multi functional design developed for superior quilting, home decor and garment construction. Take advantage of Juki's many years of industrial sewing expertise and expand your horizons with the Juki HZL-F400.
The Juki HZL F400 Exceed Sewing Machine will exceed your expectations by combing power and reliability with all the features even a pro will love. Get professional results with the Juki HZL F400 Exceed Sewing Machine and its sleek, easy to operate, multi functional design developed for superior quilting, home decor and garment construction. Take advantage of Juki’s many years of industrial sewing expertise and expand your horizons with the Juki HZL F400 Exceed Sewing Machine. Juki delivers high technology to your home with the new F-Series for sewing and quilting.
Box Feed - Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
- In order to porivide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
- Capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials
- No Fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials
- Thick handles can be sewn with ease
Direct Stitch Pattern Selection
- Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the direct select mode.
Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function
- The new HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically by pressing the heel side of the foot controller. With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread.
- The HZL-F series has powerful feeding thanks to a special steel feed dog and improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
Industrial Quality Buttonholes
- Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections.
- Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12mm when the lever is used.
- Large variety of patterns and stitches - decorative/utility/alphabet
- 157 Built in Stitches, 456 Sewing Patterns, including 16 buttonholes and 3 Fonts
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Highest quality industrial style button holes - 16 types, 1- Step
- Large, wide, work surface (8" wide x 12-1/4" long) 4" larger then the average workspace
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Precision feeding system
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- LED illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running
Juki HZL-F300-600 Models Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Check out these videos for more information!
JUKI Exceed Series Overview
Machine Operation Chapter 1, which includes:
- Replacing the needle
- Bobbin thread preparation
- Threading the needle
- Straight stitch
- Automatic lock stitch
- Thread trimming
- Overcasting stitch
- Buttonhole stitches
Machine Operation Chapter 2, which includes:
- Decorative stitches
- Memory Folders
- Saving Patterns
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Sewing Speed: Up to 900 SPM (stitches per minute)
Weight: 21.6 lbs
Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 11.4" (H) x 8.2" (D)
- 456 sewing patterns, including 16 buttonholes and 3 alphabets
- Large backlit LCD screen provides a wealth of information
- Organized Stitch Pattern Menus and Direct Pattern Selection buttons for selecting the 10 most popular patterns with the push of a button
- Adjustable stitch settings, including maximum length 5mm; maximum width 7mm
- One-point stitch patterns, continuous sewing and stitch editing options
- 7-point surgical steel feed-dog and industrial box-feed system
- Drop feed with the flip of a lever for free-motion work
- Right, left, center or 37 other needle positions
- Professional-style electronic buttonhole system for any fabric type or thickness
- Maximum sewing speed 900spm with variable speed control
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic top thread tension
- Lay-in bobbin threading system and quick-set, independent bobbin winding system
- Upper and bobbin thread trimmers with three options for trimming
- Automatic reverse sewing
- Automatic twin needle control
- Free-arm sewing for cuffs, collars or hard-to-reach areas
- Presser foot pressure adjustment and height
- Snap-on presser feet
- On-board storage compartment
- Audible warning as well as LCD explanatory warning
- Quick reference menu and stitch chart displayed in flip-up lid
- Hardshell cover and heavy-duty metal frame
HSN's video offer below does not include AllBrands 10 Year Extended Repair Warranty (HSN only offers the manufacturer's 5 Year parts warranty with no labor coverage*), and does not include the $99 extension work table 12x18" which AllBrands does include. Also HSN does not have any in house technical support and service department, referring any of your questions and repair needs back to the manufacturer based in Japan with a single non-retail warehouse in Miami. Juki authorized full service dealers are not obligated to service HSN machines under warranty, so you are on your own with no warranty for labor, and no easy access to full warranty service after purchase.*"Manufacturer's 2-year (motors, light assembly, wiring, switches, circuit boards and speed control) and 5-year (all other parts) limited warranty"
How to use Juki Exceed Series F300 F400 F600 Sewing Machines
See Built-in Stitch Patterns on Juki HZL F300
Click HERE for Buttonhole Balance Adjustment instructions on Juki HZL-F300, HZL-F400, and HZL-F600 Sewing Machines
Reviews on Juki Exceed HZL F400
Juki Warranty Information
- Standard sewing foot (on machine)
- Overcasting foot
- Blind hem foot
- Electronic auto buttonhole foot
- Manual buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Patchwork foot
- Walking/even feed foot
- Quilting/free motion foot
- 4 bobbins
- Large spool cap
- Medium spool cap
- Small spool cap
- Knee-lift lever bar
- T-shaped screwdriver
- Seam ripper
- Needle set (plus 1 in machine)
- Accessory storage tray
- Foot controller with power cord
- Hard Cover Case
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
Click HERE for Parts List on all Juki HZL F Series Sewing Machines
Angela, See: Click HERE for Buttonhole Balance Adjustment instructions on Juki HZL-F300, HZL-F400, and HZL-F600 Sewing Machines
Broken Hook Gear: No Longer Available (to dealers) Hook Drive Gear, Juki #400-53453If your machine is still under warranty it has to be sent to Juki in Miami who has the only F series hook gears in stock. If your machine is out of warranty it has to be sent to the Juki tech in Atlanta for a paid repair. All depends on your serial number. Let us know and we will get an answer for you from Juki.
I have been a customer of Allbrands for several years now. There is no Juki dealer in my area so Allbrands is my first choice of online shopping for this brand. I really appreciate the extra information I find at your website when researching sewing machines. I've never had a problem with my orders and I always feel confident that I will be satisfied with my purchases. Thanks for the expert customer service!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28in White (+$199.99, You Save $69.01)