- Heaviest gravity feed iron
- External, Off-the-handle one-touch steam activation button
- 5 level temperature dial
- Includes resin, shoe & iron rest
- For Commercial, not Residential Use
- U/L Approved Thermostat*
- Special Rubber Handle Keep Hands Super Cool
- Easily Replaceable Thermostat
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Base for Superior Pressing Surface Durability
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- *U/L approved thermostat & iron
- Weight is 4.6 lbs (2.1 kgs)
- Base size is 8¼” x 4¾” (209mm x 120mm)
- Water bottle and filter
- Wattage is 1000W
- Made in Korea by Silver Star who made Sussman original gravity feed irons for the USA market.
Consew Silver Star Ace Hi ES-85A Manual
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com
Customer service was wonderful - I was having trouble selecting a brand and the woman I spoke with was fantastic in helping me pick!