- UL approved thermostat
- High working efficiency
- 900-1000 watts
- Ergonomically designed rubber handle for slip-proof grip will keep hands cool and comfortable
- Easy to iron sleeves and tubular items
- Activate steam flow instantly with the touch of a button
- Stainless Steel on Hard Anodized Aluminum Base for Superior Pressing Surface Durability
- Thermo-shield keeps heat away from hands for safety and comfort
- Hard anodized base for superior pressing surface durability
- Demineralizer included to help filter water and prevent mineral clogging in water tank and hose
- Magic Non-stick Shoe allows you to kiss your press cloths, wrong side pressing, low temp settings, and all the slow, tedious, time-consuming ways that prevent unwanted shine goodbye
- Non-stick shoe is made by laminating a thick sheet of the smoothest, slipperiest material known to a layer of aluminum alloy
- Magic Non-stick Iron Shoe provides a pressing surface so slick that your iron will never again scorch or stick to even the most delicate or difficult-to-press fabrics
- Can use shoe with velvet, velour, polyester, cotton, linen, rayon, & silk
- Can also be used with fusible interfacings and tapes
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Lighter for ease of use
- New ergonomic urethane handle
- Improved on-the-handle soft-touch style steam button
- Improved steam hand shield
- 5 level temperature dial
- New body & modern black color
- Improved steam quality
- Includes resin, shoe & iron rest
Gravity Feed Irons only have steam holes at the front by design. Steaming should be done slightly above the fabric, just before pressing strokes with a then dry soleplate which also helps to remove moisture. Steam is only required to relax the fibers before pressing dry. If you steam at the same time while using pressing strokes, it will add too much moisture to the fabric and cool the iron soleplate down. Gravity feed irons do not have continuous steam boilers, so steaming should be done intermitantly between pressing strokes, not constantly. That way that the iron soleplate and steam chamber does not have a chance to cool down and spit out condensation. John Douthat
LOVE YOU GUYS! This is my second gravity feed steam iron I bought from you. Also have bought the Amazing Box for emboirdery and an ironing press! Thanks!
I have been ordering from Allbrands since the late 80's and always appreciate their prices and quick shipment.
Margarita, New York
I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCTS.I LOVE THE IRON. SAVES ME TIME BECAUSE I ONLY PUT WATER ONCE! IT LASTS LONGER BEFORE I HAVE TO FILL THE BOTTLE AGAIN. THANK YOU
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.