INCLUDED: In Store Instruction
Brother WiFi machines FREE Download: Design Database Transfers from computer, or ArtSpira App (Artspira information from Brother USA) to digitize hand drawings on mobile device screen directly to machine embroider.
* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing Option with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Credit Card Approval for Optional 0% Financing
All Embroidery All the Time in One Machine- With a host of over 780 built-in embroidery designs, modern technology, plus the integration of Artspira‡, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 embroidery machine will be your go-to embroidery machine for all your projects.
Built-in Disney Designs- The Stellaire2 has the magic of 101 Disney embroidery designs built right in, featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Pluto. Plus, your favorite characters from Frozen, Finding Nemo and Cars! Brother customers get exclusive access to even more Disney and Disney•Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center‡.
Wireless Enabled- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 is wireless enabled so you can receive software update notifications as well as send embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable software Design Database Transfer‡ (no USB required). This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
Mobile Apps- The Artspira Mobile App‡ is your one-stop shop for embroidery and cutting designs so you can easily customize your next embroidery or crafting project. Design line-art-inspired embroidery drawings right in the palm of your hand on your mobile device, Artspira‡ will have you creating on the go. Use the My Design Snap mobile app‡ to turn line art, handwriting or printed clip art into embroidery data. It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Be alerted when it’s time to change the thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App‡.
Embroidery Positioning Function- Enjoy innovative embroidery features on the Stellaire2 with the time-saving 2-point positioning with LED pointer which will help you align designs for pin-point embroidery placement.
Yarn Couching- Turn embroidery letters with yarn into a cool 3-D effect using the Couching Embroidery Foot.
Matrix Copy Function- Create unique and distinctive designs with the Matrix Copy feature. Add multiple copies of the same design on your project for one-of-a-kind patterns.
Generous Workspace- The Stellaire2 has a generous 56 inches of workspace, a spacious 11.25” from needle to arm, exceptional LED lighting, a clear and sharp 10.1” LCD digital display, and a number of cutting-edge apps for almost any project.
LCD Display- See your designs come to life on the large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display and easily scroll through the menus, navigate the crystal-clear icons, and see your design properties in preview mode. You can also watch one of the many educational tutorial videos so you can get the most of your Stellaire2 XE2 embroidery experience.
Embroidery Patterns- Loaded with a library of built-in embroidery designs, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 comes with a fun assortment of patterns that will inspire. Browse the nine Large Size Patterns and the three Light Sketch Flower patterns, that include floral and wildlife motifs. Then, scroll the seven Line and Corner patterns that feature decorative corners, flowers, and an adorable bunny face and the three In-The-Hoop patterns that feature a Pin Cushion (disguised as a hedgehog), a Scissor Sheath, and a decorative Scrap Bag.
My Design Center- The My Design Center has 30 basic shapes, 30 closed shapes, 30 open shapes, and 17-line types that can be used, alone or combined, to create unique embroidery projects. In addition, my Design Center has more selection choices, such as line types and region motifs, for almost any project.
My Connection- The value-packed My Connection feature will allow you to send files back and forth between your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 and select ScanNCut DX machines. When the design or pattern is sent from machines when connected to the same wireless network, the ScanNCut DX to a Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2, it can be retrieved in My Design Center. This feature takes the place of using a USB to transfer designs between machines and is exclusive to ScanNCut DX machines only.
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
43.65 lbs. with embroidery unit attached
Footprint: 24.09" L x 12.64" W x 13.70" H
36.06" L x 20.63" W x 13.70" H with embroidery unit attached
- LCD Display Size (Diagonal) Inches 10.1" (5.3 x 8.5)
- Display (Number of Colors) Up to 16,777,216
- Stitch Select Clear Touch Panel
- On-Screen Help
- Built-in Languages
- On-Screen Editing
- Multiple Pattern Selection
- Lighting LED 10" Lighting
- Thread Tension Automatic
- Needle Threading System Automatic
- Easy Bobbin Winding
- Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed
- Thread Sensor Upper and Bobbin
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Quick-Set Bobbin
- Full USB 2
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Mouse Capability by USB Optional
- Media Type USB
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)
- 9.5" x 14"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 1,050
- Standard Included Frames 2 (
- 9" x 15" and
- 5" x 7")
- Built-in Brother Embroidery Designs 788
- Built-in Embroidery Designs Featuring
- Disney/Disney•Pixar Characters 101
- Built-in Frame Designs 10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts 26
- Thread Wiper
- Resume Function
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Built-in Border Function and Designs
- Color Sort Feature
- Appliqué Creator Function Create Multiple Appliqué in One Hoop
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Curving Text on Screen Editing
- On-Screen Letter Editing
- Space Reduction Among Embroidery Alphabets
- Pattern Rotating 0.1, 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
- Drag and Drop Editing
- On-Screen Automatic Density Adjustment
- My Design Center Feature
- No-Fuss Stippling at Embroidery Edit
- Basting Stitch Before Embroidery
- Forward Backward Stitch 1, 10, 100, 1000, Progress Bar
- 2-Point Embroidery Positioning Function with LED Pointer
- My Design Snap Mobile Application
Embroidery Couching Foot “Y”
Yarn Guide for Embroidery Couching
Embroidery Frame Set,
- 5" x 7"
Embroidery Frame Set,
- 9.5" x 14"
Embroidery Positioning Sticker Sheets (4)
Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
Touch Pen (Stylus)
Quick Reference Guide
Additional Accessories Included in the Box
The XP embroidery unit is stronger to hold the heavier hoop.
Q: Will the XE1 or the XE2 be able to auto fill quilting stitches around an embroidery design?
A: Yes it will.
Find and embroidery design, click "Edit" then you can choose from Stippling, Echo, and all of the other fills included in My Design Center to encase the design, you can choose how far it sets off of the design as well.