- Differential feed, 2/3/4 Thread Serger
- Easy accessible treading w/ built-in needle cushion
- Needle Threader, recessed & swing cutter
- Seam guide, thread cutter, auto tension release
- Complete accessory set
- Labeled and Numbered Guide
- Built-in handle and light for convenience
- Adjustable stitch length and trim catcher
- Presser foot pressure dial
- Snap on presser foot
- Easy accessible threading
- Differential feed eliminates puckers or waves on all types of fabric
- 2-Thread serger to sew beautiful edges on lightweight fabrics or lingerie
- 3-Thread serger to sew rolled edges, decorative stitching and more
- 4-Thread serger to sew a secure safety stitch with ease
- Automatic tension release by simply lifting the presser foot
`Recessed cutter for safety
- Instant rolled edge for a perfect rolled edge stitch without changing a plate or foot
- Handy trim catcher attaches easily
- Adjustable cutting width from 4 to 7 mm
- Adjustable stitch length from basting to satin
- Electronic speed control for full piercing power
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Snap-on presser feet
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Differential Feed: Eliminates puckers and waves on any fabric from lightweight wovens to heavy knits.
- 2-Thread Serger: Sew beautiful edges on lightweight fabrics and lingerie.
- 3-Thread Serger: Sew rolled edges, decorative stitching and specialty techniques on any fabric weight.
- 4-Thread Serger: Sew a secure safety stitch with ease.
- Easy Accessible Threading: Front opens completely to reveal loopers and a handy threading diagram that shows you the way through color-coded, lay-in threading channels.
Built-in Needle Cushion Keeping track of needles is easy when sewing.
- Built-in Accessory Compartment: Needles and more are at your fingertips.
- Recessed Cutter: Safe and out of the way for better visibility and fabric maneuverability.
- Swing-Away Cutter: Clean your machine easily and safely.
- Seam Guide: Keeps your fabric on the straight and narrow for perfect seams.
- Adjustable Fine-tune Cutting Width: Serge at any width from 4 to 7.
- Automatic Tension Release: Simply lift presser foot to release threads. Speeds threading and fabric removal.
- Separate and Labeled Needle Screws: Easy to identify and change.
- Labeled and Numbered Guides: No guesswork for adjustments. Normal tensions are all marked.
- Numbered Presser Foot Pressure Dial: Adjust pressure according to fabric type and weight for perfect seams.
- Instant Rolled Edge: No foot or plate to change.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Serge at any length from picot and satin edge to 5.
- Specialty Technique Guides: Openings in the snap-on guide and 2 in the presser foot for overcasting ribbon and wire.
- Handy Trim Catcher: Attaches easily and keeps sewing area neat.
- Snap-On Presser Feet: Changing to optional accessory feet is a snap.
- Electronic Speed Control: Full piercing power with stitch by stitch control.
- Built-in Handle: Traveling sewers can carry with ease.
- Built-in Light Day or night: easy to see, easy to serge.
- Just like your sewing machine: Uses standard sewing machine needles and the handwheel turns toward you.
4 Spools White Thread on Machine
Two Thread Converter for overedge and rollhem
Stitch Fingers for stitch formation widths
5 Needle Set inside cover size 11 or 14 recommended
Lint Brush for cleaning (canned air is better)
Small and Large Screw Driver for needles and plate
Oiler Tube for lubrication of metal moving parts
Moving Cutter Extra Upper Blade (lower blade is carbide tip and lasts longer)
Spanner for changing upper and lower blades
Tweezers inside cover to aid in threading needles and loopers
Thread Net to prevent cone thread from falling down
Spool Disc Cap to prevent thread from catching on spool slit
Spool Holders for cone threads
Accessory Bag with tools
Gathering Shirring Foot
Regular Presser Foot on Machine
Built in Carry handle
Instructional video included
Power Cord and Foot Control
Only Video available is of same Reliable Dreamstitcher 787 No Longer Available.
All Feiyue/Yamata USA domestic sewing machine heads are warranted for a period of 12 months from the date of the original purchase against manufacturer's defects on casting and 6 months due to imperfections in workmanship and materials. Electrical components such as switch assembly, motor and foot control are warranted for 6 months.
This warranty does not cover transportation, postage and parts below.
Needles, bobbins, belts, light bulbs, bobbin cases, rotating hooks, needle plates, feed dogs, shuttles, springs, tension, needle bars, take-up levers and thread guides.Adjustments to the machine are not covered by manufacturer warranty.
All parts other then those specified above that have been deemed defective by the manufacturer, at our discretion will be either repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer. Customer is responsible for the transportation from and to China Feiyue USA Inc. This limited warranty is offered to the customer provided that your machine is used for normal sewing purposes and is given reasonable good care and lubrication in accordance with the instructions set forth in the instruction book. Normal wear and tear of the parts, accidents, abuse, negligence, acts of God or if the machines have been previously repaired by an authorized or unqualified sewing machine dealer, retailer or technician are not covered by this warranty.
Warranty is void if machine has been disassembled or altered in any way.
All items sold by China Feiyue USA Inc. must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, same condition as sold, with all instructions/documentations/packaging/accessories and blank warranty cards. Missing or unreturned items for exchanges or returns will be charged to the customer. Place the manufacturer's box into a shipping carton. Do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's packaging unless otherwise stated during RMA# requesition. Ship to the manufacturer prepaid by a traceable method.
The manufacturer do not issue return labels.
No mather what the return reason is, customer should pay for the return shipping fee. After manufacturer check it, if it is really defective, they will either ship one replacement at free shipping or issue the full merchandise cost; but if it is not defective, there will be 15% restocking fee.