- U/L approved thermostat with the improvement on the steaming quality
- Protective shield made from polyphenylene surface
- Comfortable handle
- Includes Iron Rest and Demineralizer
PLEASE NOTE: THE IRON MAY ARRIVE WITH EITHER RICOMA OR IKONIX AS THE BRAND NAME. THESE ARE THE SAME EXACT IRON,JUST DIFFERENT BRAND NAMES THE SAME COMPANY USES.
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Weight: 4.6 Pounds
Base Size: 209 x 120
Sole Plate: Hard Anodized Aluminum
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com
Will definately use this comapany again. Thank you very much.
U doing good job!!!!