"AllBrands is a Juki Authorized Dealer and Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer." John Douthat, Owner & Tech
Introducing a specialized cover stitch and chain stitch sewing machine that takes sewing up a notch.
Create a Professional Finish
- Cover stitch. Perfect for various applications such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it is ideal for stretch fabrics.
- Chain Stitch. Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it is stretched making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines. Special Chainstitch presser foot is an Optional Accessory not included with the machine. However, You can still do chainstitching with the regular foot that comes with the machine. .
- Presser Foot Lifter. The presser foot is higher as its tip in order to allow the fabric to be easily inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot to 10mm.
- Adjustable differential feed - Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette.
- Simple looper threading - The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button.
- Extension plate with seam guide lines - The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure - The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the type of fabric being sewn.
- Presser Foot with guide - A presser foot equipped with a guide that presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory.
- Exterior thread cutter - The exterior thread cutter is useful when removing the fabric after raising the presser foot at the end of sewing.
JUKI MCS-1500 Overview
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
No. of needles: 3
Needle system: 130/705H
Stitch width: Cover Stitch - 2.5/5mm
Stitch Length: 1-4mm
Differential Feed: no waving in knits N-2no puckering 0.7-N
Presser Foot Lift: 8mm/ 10mm
Sewing Speed Up to 1,350 stitches/min
Weight: 7.0 kg (main unit)
Power supply/power consumption (100v models): 115W/ 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 280 (L) x 335 (W) x 285 (H) mm
3 needles, 1 looper: 5 mm (0.2”)
2 needles, 1 looper: 5 mm (0.2”)
2 needles, 1 looper: 2.5 mm (0.1”)
Chainstitch: 1 needle, 1 looper
Needle system 130/705H
Stitch width Cover stitch: 5 mm (0.2”)
Stitch length 1-4 mm
no waving in knits N-2
no puckering 0.7-N
Presser foot lift 8 mm / 10 mm
Cover stitch (compensating foot), snap on sole
Chainstitch (Optional Accessories), with tape guide, snap on sole
Handwheel Rotates counterclockwise
Sewing speed up to 1350 stitches/minute
Weight 6.8 kg or 15 Pounds
Dimensions 280 (L) x 335 (W) x 285 (H) mm
Foot control model No. YC-482 (USA and Canada only)
Check out these videos for more information!
Juki Japan Video Shows Threading Sequence and Operation
Preparing and Using the Machine
Sewing Test and Adjustments
How to Coverstitch
How to Chainstitch
JUKI®Serger Coverstitch Hem Guide Presser Foot
Juki Home Sewing Machine Warranty is 2 Years on Electrical Parts and 5 Years on Mechanical Parts Against Defects in Materials or Workmanship, except for use items not covered: needles, thread, needle plates, bobbin cases. presser feet, loopers, needles, feed dogs, light bulbs, etc.
1. Electronic foot control
2. Needle set 130/705H
3. Spool caps
5. Brush/needle inserter
7. Hexagonal screwdriver
8. Accessory bag
9. Dust cover
Thank you for the fast delivery.
Eleonora D, Lawrence KS
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.