The MSK-8900M single needle, drop feed sewing machine is ideal for light- medium weight fabrics.
It produces a beautiful, uniform stitch that is suitable for most basic sewing tasks, including top stitching.
- Link-type feeding mechanism for smooth operation
- Automatic lubrication with pump
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 5,000 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- Complete stand includes a Sewquiet SQ5000 DC Servomotor, plywood table top and K-legs
Best used for:
- Ladies and men's and children's wear
- Drapery workrooms
- Alteration shops
- Woven and knitted fabric
- Any light - medium weight sewing tasks
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Maximum sewing speed: 5,000 rpm
Stitch length: 0-5 mm
Needle bar stroke: 31.8 mm
Pressure foot lift: By hand 6 mm, By knee 13 mm
Needle system #: 16 x 257
Feed dog: 3 rows each
Hook type: Rotary - auto lubricated
Warranty: RELIABLE™ 1 Year Warranty
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.