- These Organ 15x1PD titanium coated needles are sold in local stores for up to $6.99 per pack of 5. That is $1.40 per needle! Our bulk price brings the cost of 15x1PD needles down to $.50 each.
- Organ Needle Company has just introduced the most durable needle made from the latest technology using ceramic coatings.
- These new needles have titanium layered on their surfaces to extend their productive life by as much as five times that of conventional needles.
- Lasts Five Times Longer than Regular Chrome-Plated Needles
- Productivity of automated and unmanned sewing equipment is limited by the life of their needles.
- Organ's titanium coated needles are significantly stronger than other needles while maintaining elasticity
- This reduces needle breakage, bending, and distortion.
- These needles provide perfect reliability and durability in prolonged stitching operations.
- Organ's process for making titanium needles also strengthens the point of the needle.
- Normally, the point of each needle is exposed to high pressures causing needle wear and breakage. Organ's Perfect Durability needles have been reinforced while maintaining a perfect shape in order to provide greater wear resistance and durability.
Needle Selection Guide
Needle Comparison Chart
Met all my wifes expectations and needs. Thankyou
Barbara, New York
I can count on Allbrands for consistent quality service.
Excellent service. Thank you
Best price anywhere online!
Beth, New Mexico
The Organ needles I bought are very expensive in the stores. I was glad you carry them at a very reasonable price.