QBOT V3 is our newest product - available for purchase as an upgrade to earlier firmware versions of QBOT or as a new-in-the-box complete unit.
Many design features are built into the interface, like Design Management, Line Quilting, Mirror Image, and Nesting; as well as improved features you're already acquainted with like Pattern Quilting, %Restart, Another/Chain, and Overlay. QBOT V3 requires an Android-based tablet with Bluetooth®. With the many Android options available on the market, you'll be able to get the screen size which best suits your needs (NOTE: our beta testers highly recommend 10" models). The benefit of the tablet interface is that the QBOT will never go out of style. As new tablets come out with new features, you can always have a fresh look to QBOT - it's your choice.
- US Warranty 5 Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Automated quilting at your fingertips!
- Quick set up and easy learning curve!
Menu Driven Interface
- QBOT leads you step by step!
- Even difficult designs are easily stitched!
- Automatic adjustments for rotated or skewed blocks!
- Enter the rotation angle and QBOT does the rest!
Record Your Own Designs
- QBOT automatically records your free-motion quilting!
Quilting Designs Included
- Machine quilting and embellishing have never been easier!
Compatible With Most Studio Quilting Frames
- QBOT Head with firmware version 3
- Two drive assemblies
- Power supply/cord
- Sewing machine-compatible wiring harness
- Quilting frame-compatible drive wires and frame mounting hardware.
all of the QBOT components we have been including, plus...
a spare set of Drive Wires - for a total of 2 sets
a QBOT Connector Cord - if available for the specific sewing machine
a retrofit to sewing machine accessory - if necessary for QBOT compatibility - including but not limited to:
Voyager 17 switch box (required)
Queen Quilter pod (required)
Original Tin Lizzie pod (required)
Juki QVP handlebar assembly (optional/for customer to determine)
QBOT Design Collection (.pdf)
File Transfer Instructions (CD/DVD -> SD Card) (.pdf)
How-To #1 - Using the Design Templates (.pdf)
How-To #2 - Recording Your Designs (.pdf)
How-To #3 - Updating Firmware (.pdf)
Could you please confirm that the QBot is compatible with the Janome 1600P DB. Also would it be wired for Australian electricity conditions?
The QBOT will work in Australia with the janome 1600 series sewing machines. There is an additional fee of 40USD for the approved version for Australia (for electrical standards and overseas power adapter).
27850 Irma Lee Circle, Suite 106
Lake Forest, IL 60045