- Energy efficient circuitry saves electricity costs
- Quiet operation, silent when in stopped position
- Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor
- High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motor
- Switch, Cord and Plug included
- Easy to adjust speed with the Control Knob
- Reversible with Switch
- No clutch or brake disc required
- Lightweight: 15.5 lbs. (17 lbs. shipping weight)
- Belt guard, pulley and mounting hardware included
- 110V light adapter
- Vibration Free operation
- Also available in 220V (Model CSM550-1/220V)
- Replaces traditional less efficient clutch motors for Saving Energy and therefore costs.
Consew CSM 550-01 Rotary Dial Servo Motor Product Brochure(.PDF)
Changing a Clutch Motor to a Servo Motor by Sewing Machines Australia. A variable speed servo motor delivers power savings, silent operation and precise control for your sewing machine. Often older machines with a clutch motor can receive a new lease of life by installing a servo motor. This video is a step by step guide to removing an existing clutch motor and then installing a new servo motor.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Power: 550 Watts
- 3⁄4 Horsepower
Volts: 110 V
Amps: 5 A.
Freq: 60 Hz
- RPM: 0-3600
We ordered a commercial grade motor for a customers sewing machine. The first motor ordered was no longer being made, Allbrands, quickly notified us that the motor was no longer available, and made alternate suggestions of ones that would work. We were able to immediately re-order another one without any delays. The motor came in with in two week of the order and fit perfectly. Our customer was very happy. Allbrands is a great company to order from. We highly recommend them. Rick Dorman Owner of Star D LLC, Sewing Machine Service Center, in Abilene Texas.
Ryan A, Omro WI
The new motor works great!! Thank you and ConSew so much for your great customer service! I have already been mentioning your company AllBrands.com to a friend who owns about 6 industrial machines and is interested now in this servo motor too!
Michael D, Upper Lake CA
It seems to work as advertised, better than I expected, I'm very happy.
Gail V, Concord NH
Will definitely recommend this site to everyone and will.reorder things needed from here first!
Steven N, Honolulu HI
Motor was the first purchase with Allbrands, already made another one based on that experience. Tough to find support for commercial sewing machines in Hawaii, appreciate having a resource like Allbrands available.