- Energy efficient circuitry saves electricity costs
- Quiet operation, silent when in stopped position
- Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor
- High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motor
- Switch, Cord and Plug included
- Easy to adjust speed with the Control Knob
- Reversible with Switch
- No clutch or brake disc required
- Lightweight: 15.5 lbs. (17 lbs. shipping weight)
- Belt guard, pulley and mounting hardware included
- 110V light adapter
- Vibration Free operation
- Also available in 220V (Model CSM550-1/220V)
- Replaces traditional less efficient clutch motors for Saving Energy and therefore costs.
Consew CSM 550-01 Rotary Dial Servo Motor Product Brochure(.PDF)
Changing a Clutch Motor to a Servo Motor by Sewing Machines Australia. A variable speed servo motor delivers power savings, silent operation and precise control for your sewing machine. Often older machines with a clutch motor can receive a new lease of life by installing a servo motor. This video is a step by step guide to removing an existing clutch motor and then installing a new servo motor.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Power: 550 Watts
- 3⁄4 Horsepower
Volts: 110 V
Amps: 5 A.
Freq: 60 Hz
- RPM: 0-3600
Will definitely recommend this site to everyone and will.reorder things needed from here first!
Steven N, Honolulu HI
Motor was the first purchase with Allbrands, already made another one based on that experience. Tough to find support for commercial sewing machines in Hawaii, appreciate having a resource like Allbrands available.