Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ 135x17PD Titanium Coat 100 Sewing Machine Needles Last 3x Longer (+$29.99, You Save $10.00)
Organ DPx17 135x17 CS Cool Sew PTFE Coated Non Stick Needles Box 100 (+$29.99, You Save $10.00)
Organ DPx16NW 135x16NW Narrow Wedge Point 100 Needles for Leather (+$34.99, You Save $15.00)
High Speed, Cylinder Arm, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Walking Foot, Alternating Presser Feet, Lockstich Machine
With: Walking Foot, Vertical Axis Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, Safety Clutch, 2 9/16" Diameter Cylinder Bed
- 3300 Stitches Per Minute
- Cylinder Arm
- Compound walking foot and needle feed
- Includes Table, Stand, And Motor
- Industrial Sewing Machine
For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
Designed for stitching tubular and curved work
Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, etc.
Vertical axis rotary hook
Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
Stitches per minute - 3000 *
Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material
Consew Sewing Machine 227R-2 Demo Video 15 Minutes
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Consew 227R-2 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- 3300 stitches per minute
- vertical axis rotary hook
- Cylinder arm
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
- Reverse stitching - Models 227R-1 / 227RFS
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thickness of material
- Uses metal, prewound bobbins
- Clearance under foot: 5/16"
- Needle bar stroke: 1-5/16"
- Needle size: 135 x 7
- Bed size: 2-9/16" diam x 10"
- Work space: 10"
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
- Pajama and robe piping operations - Model 206RB51
Number of Needles 1 (Single)
Feeding Mechanism Walking Foot
Workspace Standard Workspace
Standard or Full Function Standard Functions
Speed, Max (S.P.M.) 3000
Clearance Under Presser Foot 5/16" (8mm)
Stitch Length 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
Work Space 10" (258mm)
Needle 135 x 17
Bobbin Pre-Wound G
Bed Size 2 9/16" dia x 10 1/2" (65 x 268mm)
Stitch Type 301
Needle Bar Stroke 1 5/16" (33mm)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.