Techsew 2750 Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine
Sew thick & bulky materials with ease.
Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW!
The Techsew 2750 is designed for sewing chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, orthopaedic appliances, sports equipment and much more.
Techsew SmartServo Industrial Sewing Machine Motor
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- LARGE extra-capacity bobbin
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- High quality Japanese rotary hook
- Drop-in bobbin case provides easy and convenient access to the bobbin
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Safety Clutch prevents damage to the rotary hook
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #24
- Allows for use of thread up to size #210
- Many types of feet available including: Piping feet, zipper feet and more.
- Complete table
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Bobbin winder
- Needles, bobbins, tools & oiler
- Instruction manual
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
Maximum stitch length: 5mm
Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
Needle Sizes: #18 to #24
Thread sizes: #45 to #210
Drop In Bobbin
LED Sewing Light Bulbs
Click HERE for Videos on TechSew 2700 and the New 2700 PRO as they are released
way to Thread the Techsew 2700 Industrial Sewing Machine
Sewing a Belt with Techsew 2700 Industrial Sewing Machine and Roller Guide