- Compound walking-foot feeding mechanism
- Sews up to 3/8" material thickness
- SmartServo-NP needle position motor
- TLG laser guide
- Swing down roller guide
- Flatbed table attachment
- Includes table and adjustable speed SmartServo-NP needle position motor
The Techsew 2600 PRO is designed for sewing wallets, purses, leather bags, chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, sports equipment and more. The 2600 PRO features a narrow cylinder arm which is ideal for sewing into tight areas and insides of leather bags..
The 2600 PRO features the latest in sewing technology, including the SmartServo-NP motor, TLG Laser Guide and more.
SmartServo-NP Needle Position Motor:
The Techsew SmartServo-NP is an automatic needle positioning motor which saves you tons of time and effort while sewing. This powerful and versatile motor will automatically lift the needle at the end of a seam, or automatically leave it in the bottom position. This will eliminate the need to constantly turn your handwheel to position your needle.
TLG Laser Guide:
The Techsew TLG Laser Guide provides a perfectly straight laser guided line directly in front of your needle. You'll get a perfectly straight seam every time by sewing right along the laser guided line.
Swing Down Roller Guide:
Our exclusive swing down roller guide will help guide the edge of your leather to deliver perfectly straight stitches. The swing down roller guide swings up and out of the way for when you want to turn your work or sew without it.
Flatbed Table Attachment:
The flatbed table attachment fits directly over the cylinder arm of the machine, instantly converting it to a flatbed machine.
Left toe zipper foot - for sewing close to the edge or around hardware
Large spool of Techsew premium bonded nylon thread
3 pkgs. of premuim needles
TS-28 LED work lamp
- Narrow cylinder arm diameter of 1 7/8""
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Large double-capacity bobbin
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #23
- Allows for use of thread up to size #138
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
Maximum stitch length: 6mm
Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
Cylinder Bed Diameter: 1 7/8"
Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
Needle Sizes: #18 to #23
Thread sizes: #45 to #138
SmartServo-NP Motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V