Optional Superior Welting Cording Piping Foot S32 Inside and Outside Single Welting Cording Piping Foot for Walking Foot Needle Feed Upholstery Machines: Juki, Consew, Tacsew, Singer, Reliable, Etc. Inside Foot Walks.
Triple Feed, Heavy Duty, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Compound Feed, Alternating (Walking) Presser Feet, Lockstich Machine
With: Centralized Arm Lubrication, Reservoir-Oiled Hook with Micrometic Control Valve, Large Horizontal Axis Rotary Hook and Bobbin, Adjustable Reverse Feed, Locking Stitch Regulator, Safety Clutch
- Up To 3300 Stitches Per Minute
- Single Needle Lockstitch
- Safety Clutch For Timing
- Includes Table, Stand, And Motor
- Finger & Belt Guards & 69 Thread
- Upholstry Sewing Machine
- Needle size 135x17 is for Heavy, canvas & vinyl
- Needle size 135x16NW is for leather
For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
Extra long stitch - 2-1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
High presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve
All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch
Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with Consew models 226R-2, 255RB-2
Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations
Standard attachments easily installed
Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Spec Sheet for Consew 206RB5 Operating Instruction Manual Book for Consew 206RB5 Parts Manual Book for Consew 206RB5
- 3300 stitches per minute
- Safety clutch with push button re-engagement
- Large horizontal hook
- Reverse feed
- 9/16" clearance under foot
- Heavy-duty single needle lockstitch
- Compound feed and alternating presser feet (walking foot and needle feed)
- Centralized Arm Lubrication
- Reservoir-Oiled Hook with Micrometric Control Valve
- Three stitches to the inch
- Large bobbin
- Large horizontal axis hook
- Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift - NOW 9/16" (14mm)
- Reverse stitching
- All gear driven hook mechanism
- Stitches per minute - 3300 max
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thickness of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Needle feed and walking foot mechanism identical to Consew Model 225/226R-2 including take-up and tension
- Standard feet and attachments interchangeable with Consew Models 225/226R-2
- Uses same welt feet and needles as Consew Models 225/226R-2 and similar types
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
Consew 206RB Sewing A French Seam for Upholstery. I am showing how to do a French Seam with a single needle machine. Double needle machines make it a lot easier, but you can do quite a good job with a single needle. This is a large bobbin Walking Foot machine.
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
Number of Needles 1 (Single)
Feeding Mechanism Walking Foot
Workspace Standard Workspace
Standard or Full Function Standard Functions
Speed, Max (S.P.M.) 3300
Clearence Under Presser Foot 9/16" (14mm)
Stitch Length 2 1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)
Hook Size Large
Work Space 10 5/16" (258mm)
Needle 135 x 17
Bobbin Pre-Wound M
Bed Size 7" 18 7/8" (178mm x 480mm)
Stitch Type 301
Gross Weight 82 lbs. (37.25 kgs)
Total Carton Size 23" x 10" x 22"
Needle Bar Stroke 1 5/16" (33mm)
Included with each new machine is a genuine Consew accessory kit.
Included are oil, bobbins, metric hex key set, metric wrench set,
small, medium and large flat head screw drivers, as well as #2 phillips head screw driver,
system 135X17 size 22 starter pack of genuine Schmetz needles,
and factory operating instruction and part books.