* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing Option with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Credit Card Approval for Optional 0% Financing
The next generation in Juki Home Sewing Machines is setting a new standard with 12" of sewing space, digital tension, Juki Smart Feed, and interchangeable single needle system.
Continuing Juki’s characteristic of commitment to high performance and functions, Sayaka DX-3000QVP provides a wide sewing area, touchscreen interface, and a multitude of other functions!
The DX-3000QVP was crowned with the name “Sayaka” (さやか) meaning “bright”, as a reflection of Juki’s Japanese heritage. Discover true brilliance with Sayaka's high-end, intuitive touch panel and bold functions on all your sewing and quilting projects.
Ruler Foot: You can switch to free-motion sewing or quilting. A transparent ruler template compatible presser foot is included. It provides even more quilting possibilities.
Color Touch Panel: Allows you to change settings such as thread tension, presser foot pressure, micro-lifter, pivot function, drop feed system, and automatic thread trimming with one touch. Additionally, you may select, combine, and save your favorite stitches on an easy-to-use, full-screen list of stitches!
Easy to Use Digital Tension: Needle thread tension can easily be set on the touch panel screen and stored in memory. Recall your favorite tension settings with the touch of a button!
Large Illuminated Workspace: Dual LED lighting to illuminate the large workspace with an addition of 2 lights over the needle for extra light. Adjustable lighting for any color fabrics. Need more light on dark fabrics? Less light on light fabrics? Set the lighting to best fit your daily sewing.
Presser Foot Pivot Function: Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements.
Free Motion: Lower the feed dogs with the touch of a button for smooth and effortless free-motion sewing.
Interchangeable Needle System: Effortlessly switch to perfect straight stitch sewing with revolutionary interchangeable Single Needle System. No pulling, bunching, or pushing fabrics into the needle opening. Smooth handling for perfect piecing, close edges, curves, layers, and more. Perfection!
Buttonhole Sensor System: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sews on both the right and left sides to create beautiful buttonholes. You can achieve the optimal finish with Juki's original sensor system.
Equipped with Juki Smart Feed: Engage the Juki Smart Feed (dual feed function) to move the top layer of your fabric in sync with the lower layer. Perfect for points, precision and quilt layers. Adjust the feed amount by 0.2mm for beautiful stitching without worry of shifting layered fabrics.
Automatic Thread Trimming: With the push of a button or the click of a heel, you can now automatically trim thread.
Variable Foot Lift Function: Before you begin sewing, raise the presser foot and your feed dogs automatically lower for easy placement of fabrics.
Pivot Function: The pivot function helps you easily sew on appliques.
Micro-Lifter Presser Foot: The micro-lifter presser foot function reduces uneven sewing on quilts and velvet.
- 351 stitch patterns and 4 fonts
- 12 standard feet
- Throat space: 12" x 4.7"
- Workspace dimension: 22.4" x 13.5"
- Bright, color settings touch panel
- One-button drop feed for free motion quilting
- Automatic thread trimming by foot control or push of button
- Easy replacement of straight stitch plate and feed dog
- Equipped with Juki dual feed system
- Needle up/down button
- Advanced automatic needle threader
- 6 bright LED lights
- Bobbin thread counter
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Free 10-Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Juki DX-3000QVP Manual.pdf
- Control System Computer
- Number of stitch patterns 351
- Number of available fonts 4
- Buttonhole 20 buttonhole patterns, Automatic (sensor system) with clamping plate
- Start/stop button
- Green: Ready to start and/or while sewing
- Red: Not ready to start
- Orange: When the lock stitch button is pressed while the
sewing machine is engaged in pattern sewing
- Maximum stitch speed 1,050spm
- Auto thread trimming X
- Automatic needle threader X
- Thread tension system Automatic (digital)
- Automatic lock stitch Automatic lock stitch, thread trimming and presser foot lifting
Feed mechanism BOX Feed mechanism
- JUKI Smart Feed (dual feed function) X
- Presser foot pressure adjustment Stepless adjustment (digital)
- Drop feed X
- Easy Bobbin Winding X
- Bobbin thread winder Bobbin winder with independent motor
- Quick bobbin preparation X
- Bobbin thread counter X
- Light 6 LED lights
- Function to straight-line stitching Straight throat plate, straight feed dogs and straight presser foot
Micro-lifter Presser foot pressure settings by icons
- Free arm X
- Change in the length/width of stitches
- Dial system / LCD numerical display
- Stitch width: Max. 7 mm
- Stitch length: Max. 5 mm
- Number of needle position(straight stitch/other than straight stitch) 37 / According to pattern
- Pattern reverse Up/down and left/right
- Twin needle sewing (Twin needle is option)
- Elongation Pattern X
- Adjustable starting / reverse stitch speed X
- Adjustable starting / reverse stitch speed X
- Needle up/down button X
- Low-speed inching sewing X
- Needle stop position switching X
- Presser foot pivot function X
- Save/call of patterns 10 patterns
- Horizontal presser foot holder button X
- Height of lifting of presser foot (1 step/2 steps)
- Button system: 6 独8独10mm/12mm
- Lever system: 6mm/12mm
- Knee-lifting lever system: 6独8独10mm/12mm
- Lock mode X
- Operation guide Displayed as illustrations and text
Below is a playlist of all DX-3000QVP instructional videos:
5 Years Against Mechanical Defects
2 Years Against Electrical Defect
90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship.
The DX-3000QVP has a software update!
Click here for the newest software update.
Please download the software of the corresponding model and save it in the USB thumb drive for use.
For the update method, see the software update page of the manual. Models with (* 1) can also be updated by connecting the sewing machine to wifi.
Juki Warranty Information
- Standard presser foot (A)
- Straight presser foot (S)
- Zipper presser foot (B)
- Overcasting presser foot (C)
- Blind stitch presser foot (D)
- Buttonhole presser foot (E)
- Manual buttonhole presser foot (I)
- Open toe presser foot (O)
- Patchwork presser foot (P)
- Quilt presser foot (for the ruler) (Q)
- 7mm guide foot (7) or 1/4" guide foot (1/4)
- Straight throat plate
- Straight feed dog
- Touch pen
- Auxiliary box
- Bobbin (4)
- Needle set HA X 1 #11 (1):#14 (1):#16 (1):for knit #11 (1)
- Quilt guide/Auxiliary spool pin
- T-shape screwdriver
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (middle)
- Spool cap (small)
- Foot controller
- Knee-lifting lever
- Power cord
- Wide table
- Sewing machine cover
- Instruction manual
Extra Accessories with Sayaka over Kirei: Ankle Adapter to convert to generic screw on or snap on feet.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)