Please note that xp1 customers should get the xp2 snowball upgrade to use snowball with tapering on the xp3 upgrade. They can still taper but snowball tapering will be greyed out.
It’s time to upgrade your Luminaire Innov-is Edition! The XP Upgrade Kit is packed with new features to take your sewing game to a whole new level. Brother upgrade kits are for anyone who recently purchased an XP but still want the latest and greatest features! Luminaire XP upgrade kits are packed full of features and a few key accessories to help you take your next project or quilt to the next level!
- Large connect embroidery with five patterns
- Import decorative fill and line motif from PE-DESIGN11
- Edge to edge quilt with ten patterns
- Tapering function with twenty stitches
- No sew setting
- Six additional decorative fills
- Additional four fonts
- Long stitch embroidery design with ten patterns
- Fill couching fonts
- Guideline flip UI
- Ten-key input for shapes on MDC
- Numbering on shapes icon
Hoopnetic 10x10in Magnetic Sash Border Frame
Quilting, couching, and embroidery have never been so fun with the new 10” x 10” magnetic frame. This frame can hold thick fabrics and magnets slide into place, securing your material without residual hoop marks. Hoop in a jiffy with four magnets that quickly fit snug into place. You can also rehoop without removing it from the machine, making changes to any project much quicker! These frames are versatile and excellent for more oversized garments or items with plenty of room towards the back of the hoop.
- Hoop with ease includes 8 magnets for a strong hold
- Compatible with Brother machines: XP1, XP2 and XP3
Angela Wolf Talking about the New Luminaire XP3 Machine which includes the technological features in this upgrade