- These Organ 15x1PD titanium coated needles are sold in local stores for up to $6.99 per pack of 5. That is $1.40 per needle! Our bulk price brings the cost of 15x1PD needles down to $.50 each.
- Organ Needle Company has just introduced the most durable needle made from the latest technology using ceramic coatings.
- These new needles have titanium layered on their surfaces to extend their productive life by as much as five times that of conventional needles.
- Lasts Five Times Longer than Regular Chrome-Plated Needles
- Productivity of automated and unmanned sewing equipment is limited by the life of their needles.
- Organ's titanium coated needles are significantly stronger than other needles while maintaining elasticity
- This reduces needle breakage, bending, and distortion.
- These needles provide perfect reliability and durability in prolonged stitching operations.
- Organ's process for making titanium needles also strengthens the point of the needle.
- Normally, the point of each needle is exposed to high pressures causing needle wear and breakage. Organ's Perfect Durability needles have been reinforced while maintaining a perfect shape in order to provide greater wear resistance and durability.
Needle Selection Guide
Needle Comparison Chart
I have been using this brand and type of needle for several years. The coating keeps the needle cool so there is no gumming when sewing or embroidering anything involving adhesive. Since they also last 5 times longer so, in the long run, they are less expensive than the non-coated needles. I now use this brand and type needle for machine sewing, serging and embroidery as all the machines I own use the standard size sewing machine needle.
Met all my wifes expectations and needs. Thankyou
Barbara, New York
I can count on Allbrands for consistent quality service.
Excellent service. Thank you
Best price anywhere online!
Beth, New Mexico
The Organ needles I bought are very expensive in the stores. I was glad you carry them at a very reasonable price.