Silver Reed SK155 Punchcard Bulky Knitting Machines have the 12 Stitch Repeat Punchcards, whereas Brother KH260 had 24 Stitch Repeat, and the cards are not interchangeable.
The SK155 takes a step in the right direction by providing a 12 stitch punch card machine that will knit those heavy yarns with ease. This machine handles worsted weight yarns and makes short work of creating beautiful chunky winter wear. Ideal for heavy weight yarns in the bulky range. Stay warm all winter with the afghans you create to match your décor. Its time to start wearing your garments instead of carrying the parts with you for months hoping to someday finish it.
- Punch Card Patterns Bulky Yarn Knitting Machine
- 9mm Gauge between 110 needles
- 12 Needle Punchcard Pattern Repeat all the way across the bed
- 110 Needle Metal Singer Bed
- Includes 5 Punch Card Patterns
- Optional Hand Punch and Blank Cards Available
- Yarn tension mast for two colors
- Knitting Machine
- No Ribber Available except used SR155,Toyota KR650 and Elna ER2350
The worlds first fully automatic chunky punch card machine knits:
Choose mohair, crunchy textured cotton, ribbon, chenille, thick boucle, Aran, nap or slub yarn.
The SK 155 loves them. Select one of the free punch cards and start your own professional designer collection.
The SK 155 comes complete with accessories, punch cards and instruction book.
With a 12 stitch punch card pattern repeat and 110 needles, a 2.9 gauge, and a 9mm, pitch the SK155 Professional gives you everything you want from a Chunky knitting machine.
The bed has 110 needles each set at 9mm apart. Using super extra thick yarns, it is possible to use every other needle to create individual fashioned garments, cushion covers or throws.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 9 mm needle spacing
- 110 needle metal bed
- 5 pre-punched cards included
- Multiple types of stitches including tuck stitch, slip stitch, fair isle, weaving, punch lace, and extended pattern in fair isle
- Handles medium to thick yarns
- Automatic needle and color selection
- Includes main carriage and arm
- Includes row counter
- Same as Toyota 650, Singer & Studio SK155, and Elna 2300 knitting machines
- Needle Pitch: 9 mm (2.9 gauge)
- Number of Needles: 110 needles
- Pattern Size: 12 stitches X 60 rows wide
- Net Weight: 13.0 kg (28.6 lbs)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1110 x 205 x 98 mm
Learn how to use 12 Stitch Repeat Punch Cards on Silver Reed SK155 Bulky Knitting Machine
I took the #1 card and worked up the Tuck, Slip, Knit In (Fair Isle) and Punch Lace. Then tried to describe what the other cards would work for, used a couple others and found that some do not work with all that this machine can do. Hopefully you will understand some of this and also try them out yourself.
Learn Pattering on the Singer SK155 Knitting Machine, How to read the Operation Table for the manual punch card Singer/Studio/Silver Reed knitting machines. I show the tuck stitch.
Short video clip describing the SK-155 Bulky punchcard knitting machine from Silver Reed.
Learn How to Install the SR155 Ribber Attachment (N.L.A. New) onto the SK155 Knitting Machine.
See More Videos on Silver Reed SK155 Punchcard Knitting Machine
2 x Clamps
2 x Edge weights
4 x Bed width weights.
3 x transfer tools 1x2, 2x3, 1x3.
2 x Spare needles.
Knitting gauge scale rule.
Two color yarn mast.
Top tension assembly for mast,
12 Punch card set.
Punch card snaps.
Note: The Intarsia Carriage AG40 for the bulky machine is no longer available from Silver Reed. .
Yes, but always knit a narrow test swatch square to make sure you have the tension correct.
Some slubby, nubby, hairy textured yarns knit better on bulky gauge 9 millimeter knitting machines.
My shopping experience with AllBrands was a very satisfying experience. I will be a return shopper. Thank you.
I am very pleased with my buying experience with Allbrands and love my knitting machine. The knitting machine I bought was the lowest price I found, and I greatly appreciated the free shipping. I will continue to do business with Allbrands.