Please allow 24 hours before the downloadable code can be emailed to you. Please download the Trial Below. Once the Activation Code is emailed, you can enter that into your trial to unlock the full software.
Scroll Down then Click on Try before you buy! Free trial Download.
or Copy Paste https://www.brother-usa.com/home/sewing-embroidery/design-and-lettering-software/simply-applique-monogramming-spotlight
Simply Applique is a dedicated stand alone applique software, designed for applique enthusiasts, quilters and others interested in creating appliques with fabric. The number displayed on the package box appears to be a UPC code. The product serial number to use for registration would look like this: ZXR-*****-*****-**
Simply Appliqué is our 1st dedicated stand along appliqué software for all embroidery machines. Whether you’re an appliqué enthusiast, quilter or embroiderer, you’ll love how easy it is to create custom appliqués. Use the built-in appliqué and embroidery designs, merge your own designs, and get professional results with the range of exceptional editing capabilities!
- 206+ built-in appliqué images, 12 applique fonts
- Embellish appliqués with the 130+ built-in embroidery accent designs and 8 embroidery fonts
- Exceptional editing capabilities
- Size and save appliqué files
- Merge designs from other sources with the built-in images, designs and fonts
- ScanNCut compatible – Design, embroider, and precision-cut your appliqués
- For use with: Most brands of embroidery machines and software, ScanNCut/ScanNCut2
- Resize and save applique files
Compatible with most brands of embroidery machines and software
- PC Compatible
- 206+ Applique Designs
- 12+ Applique Fonts
- 131+ Embroidery Accent Designs
- 8 Built-in Embroidery Fonts
Design Customizing and Editing
- Merge your own imported designs with the built-in lettering
- Exceptional editing capabilities and individual lettering colors
- Split letter embroidery
- Remove overlap enhancement to eliminate bumps
- Built-in stitch types for fonts, from satin to pattern-fill
- Recipes – accommodate different lettering styles and fabrics
- Garment templates – add background colors
- Updated Brother 110-color thread chart
Simply Applique is a dedicated applique software, designed for applique enthusiasts, quilters and others interested in creating appliques with fabric. This unique software allows you to create appliques by merging designs, lettering and applique, and offers a new ScanNCut compatibility for expanded creative options.
This creative applique software allows you to resize and save applique files, and is compatible with most brands of embroidery machines and software.
Built-in designs and fonts – Included are 206+ applique designs, 12+ applique fonts, plus 131+ embroidery accents and 8 embroidery fonts.
Design customizing and editing - Merge your own imported designs with the built-in lettering, create unique split letter embroidery, and get professional results with the range of exceptional editing capabilities.
ScanNCut compatibility – This software offers seamless integration with ScanNCut home and hobby cutting machines. Precision cut appliques with ScanNCut by saving your applique as a cut file, then use your ScanNCut to scan and cut your applique. Plus, enjoy the new ability to convert cut files into applique embroidery files, then embroider the outline designs on your embroidery machine.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Save designs in multiple formats: BRF, BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF
- Import and export cut files: FCM and SVG files
- Import and save in file formats: PES, SEW, JEF, BRF, HUS, PCS, SHV, VIP, VP3, DST, EXP and PCM
- Precision cut your appliques with the ScanNCut home and hobby cutting machine
- Convert cut files into applique embroidery files
Minimum PC Requirements
- Computer: IBM PC or compatible computer
- Operation System: Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 or Windows® 10
- Processor: Genuine Intel Pentium IV 2GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 gigabyte of RAM
- Hard disk free space: Minimum 1 gigabyte
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 video resolution with 16-bit color or higher
- Mouse: Required for operating software
- Internet Access: Required to activate license
Brother B2B2016 Simply Appliqué Software. Discover all the eXtraordinary things you can do with Simply Appliqué Software and learn about everything new from Brother for 2017 here:
Simply Appliqué - Scan N Cut FCM to Applique.
Using Simply Applique with Brother ScanNCutI used Simply Applique software that I bought from Allbrands.com to create a machine embroidery applique from an image I found on Google. As promised, font is Follow Directions. Applique Properties I changed are: Width 3.8, Inset 85.0, Tackdown Offset -1.8. All other setting stay as default. Be sure to use your scraps to test! Becky Thompson, Power Tools with Thread.
Tutorial - Simply Applique Software and Multi-Layer DesignsIn this tutorial, I show you how to create multi-layered designs in #SimplyApplique. You can get this software at Allbrands.com #allbrands NOTE: For the blanket stitch option, you may want to change the distance for the tack down stitch to 0 or 0.25 so you don't get a double line under the final stitch. You do not need to change this setting if you are doing as satin stitch as the satin stitch covers the tack down stitch.
The customer can download the software using the Free Trial section on this page You would then need to email the activation code to the customer from the physical packaging which can be disposed of..
The service I received was outstanding from both Giselle and Barbara. As I live in Australia I only wanted the download of Simply Applique. However, I did have some trouble navigating the website to find the download only. Hence my phone call. Thank you to Barbara and Giselle for rectifying the situation. Diane Valese