Download FREE Trial Software
*7 Extras! Free Monthly Brother iBroidery.com Designs, Creative DRAWings My Stitch Editor and Sizer Embroidery Software, Wilcom TrueSizer Format Conversion Software, 21 Exquisite Stabilizer Samples and DVD, Inspirations Thread Color Conversion Software, Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazine offer.
Design Custom Lettering & Monogramming in Minutes with Initial Stitch Software!
Even if you’ve never used embroidery software before, Initial Stitch software is easy to learn and is compatible with most brands of embroidery machines.
For 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops
Resize & save design files
Merge your own designs with the built-in lettering & monograms
HOW TO PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE:
Initial Stitch software is available at mass retailers in a retail package that contains a prepaid download code. You will need to purchase this software package (SKU# SAINIT), and then download the software, instruction manual and installation guide from the ‘Download software’ link below onto your computer, to activate your software using the provided download code. Included in the Initial Stitch retail package: Software activation code and instructions on how to install and activate the software. SKU #: SAINIT
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Save designs in multiple formats: PES(V4-10), SEW, JEF, HUS, PCS, DST, XXX, EXP, SHV, VIP, VP3, BRF
- Import designs in multiple formats: PES, PHC, SEW, JEF, HUS, PCS, DST, XXX, EXP, SHV, VIP, VP3, ART
- Import PHC file formats to utilize Brother machine built-in designs
- PEN file viewer included to view Brother encrypted designs
Minimum PC Requirements:
- Computer: PC or compatible computer
- Operation System: Windows® 7/8.1/10
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512MB (1GB or more is recommended)
- Hard disk free space: 300MB
- Moniitor: XGA (1024x768), 16-bit color or higher
- Port: 1 available USB Port
- Internet Access: Required for software download and activation
- An internet connection is required to redeem the code and download the software, instruction manual and installation guide onto your computer.
- Made in the USA from imported software (Canada)
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Deborah Jones EC002 Embroiderers Compass Guide, from Fabrics to Correct Stabilizers, Needles (+$9.99, You Save $10.00)