18" SINGLE NEEDLE LONG ARM, WALKING FOOT
For medium to heavy weight fabric that requires a longer bed plate we recommend the MSK-8400BL-18 with top and bottom feed a high-pressure foot lift and a longer stitch length.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the MSK-8400BL-18 with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
• 1,800-RPM operation
• Large capacity hook
• Safety clutch
• Built-in bobbin winder
• 16 mm foot lift (knee)
• SewQuiet DC servomotor
• Single row feed dog
• Low noise, low vibration design
• Reverse lever mechanism
• Table (24" x 48") with heavy-duty K-legs
• Instruction / parts manual included
• Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
STITCH DIAL & REVERSE LEVER
The MSK-8420BL-18 has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-9 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
BUILT-IN BOBBIN WINDER
For added convenience, the bobbin winder on the MSK-8420BL-18 is built-in to the front of the machine head.
SEWQUIET SQ5000 DC SERVOMOTOR
Getting the performance you want out of a sewing machine requires the right motor. We only use the best, the industry's #1 SewQuiet SQ5000 DC servomotor.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our K-legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel. * Tabletop (24” x 48”)
The MSK-8400BL-18 single needle, 18" long arm compound feed walking foot sewing machine is ideal for sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, synthetics and other medium to heavy weight fabric that requires a longer bed plate.
With it's powerful feeding system (top and bottom feed) higher pressure foot lift and longer stitch length, the MSK-8400BL-18 can easily sew heavy materials with heavier thread.
Best used for:
- Leather, canvas and synthetic materials
- Upholstery, boat tops
- Tarpaulins, awnings, tents
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: MSK-8400BL-18
- Maximum sewing speed: 1,800 rpm
- Stitch length: 0-9 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 35 mm
- Pressure foot lift: By hand - 8.0 mm, By knee - 16.0 mm
- Needle system #: 135 x 17
- Thread take-up stroke: 61.5 mm
- Hook type: Rotary - Large auto lubricated
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Bed size: 28.5" x 7"
- Working space: 18" x 3.9"
- Weight w/stand : 250 lbs
- Warranty : RELIABLE™ Limited 1 Year Warranty