*Note: *Requires Purchase of EMS Hoop Tech Dream T-Bar Gauge Clamp for the Dream Cap Frame- Please Specify Machine.*Also requires the Brother Driver from the original PRCF3 Cap Equipment Box*.
For Brother PR600, PR620, PR650, PR650E, PR655E, Babylock EMP6, BMP6, Happy, Tajima, Toyota, SWF, Ricoma, ZSK
The override bracket is not sold separately. It comes with any Dream Frame (599733 & 599734) that is sold for the Brother PR & BabyLock machines.
Introducing the Hoop Tech "Dream Frame" Cap/Hat Hooping Frame
This is the next generation of EMS style cap frames. It was specially designed with the larger field embroidery machines in mind like Brother and Babylock.
New “DREAM FRAME” features include:
• Backing clips to hold your stabilizer in place during framing.
• Internal retaining fingers for proper bill alignment.
• A spring steel bill retainer that sets and holds the bill angle.
• View ports to use as alignment guides during framing.
• Lighter frame design (20% less weight) than the original.
• Extended saddle for easier installation on driver.
• Open design Top Clamp.
• Large sewing field
The stitch quality of the Dream Frame is even better than the original EMS style cap frame and it’s easier to frame using the redesigned T-Bar Framing Gage Seen in the recommended accessories below:
DREAM FRAME demonstration by Hoop Tech Products:
- *The Dream T-Bar Gauge clamp is required to use this Cap Frame
- *You must have an existing Cap Driver from the machine manufactuere to connect to your machines.
- There is a metal cap that covers the machine's hoop sensor which tells the machine a Cap Frame is attached. For each sew out press the layout icon for trial run to ensure the needle will not hit the hoop while sewing.
NOTE: When using hoops on your Brother machine that are non-Brother hoops you may have to do a trial layout. Make sure the needle or foot will not hit the frame when it is sewing.
Click To Download PR Drive Modification Instructions
ATTENTION BROTHER PR & BABY LOCK OWNERS:
The new “GEN 2” will turn your (6) & (10) needle machine into a REAL cap sewing machine. The new bill holding strap holds down the bill so you can get closer to the needles than ever before, for a much larger sewing field.
For PR & Baby Lock owners, the “GEN 2” comes with a specially designed override bracket that attaches to your cap frame drive bar with one of the 2 thumb screws, and allows you to sew a larger sewing field and also increases the stitching speed. (Just click here to see how easy it is to set up your machine for the dream frame)
*The maximum height you can stitch is approximately up to 4" and 5.5"- 6" left to right and as close to 1/2"-5/8" from the bill. However, we do not recommend trying to embroider to the maximum sewing areas depending on the capabilities of your machine. Sewing too close to the top of the cap or too close to the bill could compromise the quality of your stitch. A more realistic measurement would be somewhere between 2" to 2.5" high and 5" to 5.5" across without losing registration.
Hoop Tech Dream Frame Cap Frame part numbers for Brother PR Series compatible with models:
Brother PR600/600II/620/650/655 - 599733
Brother PR1000 Series - 599734
Baby Lock 6 Needle - 599733
Baby Lock 10 Needle - 599734
Very satisfied with the service I received as this was a replacement to a previous order that was ordered incorrectly. I had the pleasure of meeting Blaine and explaining my situation and Eugeny and Jenny have been most helpful in resolving my issue to my satisfaction. Thank you.