"AllBrands is a Juki Authorized Dealer and Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer." John Douthat, Owner & Tech
Ruler Foot: You can switch to free-motion sewing or quilting. A transparent ruler template compatible presser foot is included. It provides even more quilting possibilities.
Color Touch Panel: Allows you to change settings such as thread tension, presser foot pressure, pivot function, drop feed system, and automatic thread trimming with one touch. Additionally, you may select, combine, and save your favorite stitches on an easy-to-use, full-screen list of stitches!
Easy to Use Digital Tension: Needle thread tension can easily be set on the touch panel screen and stored in memory. Recall your favorite tension settings with the touch of a button!
Large Illuminated Workspace: Dual LED lighting to illuminate 22.4" x 13.6" workspace with an addition of 2 lights over the needle for extra light. Level of brightness can be adjusted.
Presser Foot Pivot Function: Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements.
Free Motion: Lower the feed dogs with the touch of a button for smooth and effortless free-motion sewing.
Interchangeable Straight Stitch Feed System: Effortlessly switch to perfect straight stitch sewing with revolutionary interchangeable Feed System. Create perfect stitches from beginning to end. No pulling, bunching, or pushing fabrics into the needle opening. Smooth handling for perfect piecing, close edges, curves, layers, and more. Perfection!
Buttonhole Sensor System: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sews on both the right and left sides to create beautiful buttonholes.
Equipped with JUKI Smart Feed: Engage the JUKI Smart Feed dual feed function to move the top layer of your fabric in sync with the lower layer. Adjust the feed amount by 0.2mm for beautiful stitching without worry of shifting layered fabrics.
Automatic Thread Trimming: With the push of a button or the click of a heel, you can now automatically trim thread.
Foot Lift Function
The Kirei HZL-NX7 is also equipped with a micro-lifter presser foot function. This function reduces uneven sewing on quilts and velvets.
When the presser foot is raised, the feed dogs automatically lower for easy placement of fabrics.
Users can also sew appliques with the pivot function.
- 351 stitch patterns and 4 fonts
- 12 standard feet
- Throat space: 12" x 4.7"
- Workspace dimension: 22.4" x 13.5"
- Bright, color settings touch panel
- One-button drop feed for free motion quilting
- Automatic thread trimming by foot control or push of button
- Easy replacement of straight stitch plate and feed dog
- Equipped with JUKI dual feed system
- Needle up/down button
- Advanced automatic needle threader
- 6 bright LED lights
- Bobbin thread counter
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Control System Computer
- Number of stitch patterns 351
- Number of available fonts 4
- Buttonhole 20 buttonhole patterns, Automatic (sensor system) with clamping plate
- Start/stop button
- Green: Ready to start and/or while sewing
- Red: Not ready to start
- Orange: When the lock stitch button is pressed while the
sewing machine is engaged in pattern sewing
- Maximum stitch speed 1,050spm
- Auto thread trimming X
- Automatic needle threader X
- Thread tension system Automatic (digital)
- Automatic lock stitch Automatic lock stitch, thread trimming and presser foot lifting
Feed mechanism BOX Feed mechanism
- JUKI Smart Feed (dual feed function) X
- Presser foot pressure adjustment Stepless adjustment (digital)
- Drop feed X
- Easy Bobbin Winding X
- Bobbin thread winder Bobbin winder with independent motor
- Quick bobbin preparation X
- Bobbin thread counter X
- Light 6 LED lights
- Function to straight-line stitching Straight throat plate, straight feed dogs and straight presser foot
Micro-lifter Presser foot pressure settings by icons
- Free arm X
- Change in the length/width of stitches
- Dial system / LCD numerical display
- Stitch width: Max. 7 mm
- Stitch length: Max. 5 mm
- Number of needle position(straight stitch/other than straight stitch) 37 / According to pattern
- Pattern reverse Up/down and left/right
- Twin needle sewing (Twin needle is option)
- Elongation Pattern X
- Adjustable starting / reverse stitch speed X
- Adjustable starting / reverse stitch speed X
- Needle up/down button X
- Low-speed inching sewing X
- Needle stop position switching X
- Presser foot pivot function X
- Save/call of patterns 10 patterns
- Horizontal presser foot holder button X
- Height of lifting of presser foot (1 step/2 steps)
- Button system: 6 独8独10mm/12mm
- Lever system: 6mm/12mm
- Knee-lifting lever system: 6独8独10mm/12mm
- Lock mode X
- Operation guide Displayed as illustrations and text
NEW! JUKI HZL-NX7: Professional Quality Quilting and Sewing Machine Preview. Continuing JUKI’s characteristic of commitment to high performance and basic functions, the HZL-NX7 Kirei (kee-ray) provides a wide sewing area, touchscreen interface, and a multitude of other functions! The HZL-NX7 was crowned with the name “Kirei” (綺麗) meaning “beautiful”, as a reflection of Juki’s Japanese heritage. With captivating beauty, Kirei will bring high-quality and reliability to all of your sewing and quilting projects.
JUKI HZL-NX7 Kirei Short Video
Juki Lockstitch Tip Video
HZL-NX7 Chapter5 Placing and releasing "JUKI Smart Feed" - YouTube
HZL-NX7 Operation Support Movies,
11 videos playlist, Chapter 1-11
HZL-NX7 Chapter10 Buttonhole stitches.
5 Years Against Mechanical Defects
2 Years Against Electrical Defect
90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship.
The NX7 has a software update!
Click here for the newest software update.
Juki NX7 Update Video Instructions:
Juki Warranty Information
- Standard presser foot (A)
- Straight presser foot (S)
- Zipper presser foot (B)
- Overcasting presser foot (C)
- Blind stitch presser foot (D)
- Buttonhole presser foot (E)
- Manual buttonhole presser foot (I)
- Open toe presser foot (O)
- Patchwork presser foot (P)
- Quilt presser foot (for the ruler) (Q)
- 7mm guide foot (7) or 1/4" guide foot (1/4)
- Staright throat plate
- Straight feed dog
- Touch pen
- Auxiliary box
- Bobbin (4)
- Needle set HA X 1 #11 (1):#14 (1):#16 (1):for knit #11 (1)
- Quilt guide/ Auxiliary spool pin
- T-shape screwdriver
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (middle)
- Spool cap (small)
- Foot controller
- Knee-lifting lever
- Power cord
- Wide table
- Sewing machine cover
- Instruction manual
Yes, Brian, many thanks to you for making things right for me! This NX7 and my workhorse Juki TL-2010Q are just the best machines ever. I have missed this machine! I've been sewing on it all day today and it feels like Christmas! Snow on the ground and me inside quilt-making on this exceptional machine. I dumped a closet-full of temperamental, over-priced Viking Designer SE equipment and accessories after sewing on my first Juki, the 2010Q seven years ago. When I saw the NX7 with its perfect combination of every option I would most use and virtually nothing else, I was sold. I mean, come on, who designed this thing? Someone who actually sews? How refreshing! A 12" longarm, quick-change throat plates, plenty of decorative stitches, easy to use screen menu, thread snip on the foot pedal, built-in smart feed foot---and the trifecta hand/knee/computerized presser foot lifts!!! Add to that exceptional stitch quality, and its the quietest machine I have ever used. I love this thing! Thank you sooooo much for having it fixed for me, Brian. In case you didn't notice, I am very happy. And thank you again, John, for all you've done. Most fun I've ever had in LA was at the Breau Bridge Crawfish Festival in the 80s. Now that was a hoot! And that's coming from a native Nevada girl. OK, I'll leave you guys alone now. Take care.
Kerry H, Winnemucca NV
Hello John, Thank you so much for your great personal service on my behalf. My repaired Juki arrived Saturday & I've had time to try out everything that I use most frequently and am likely to use in the future. The machine is functioning beautifully--better that it did when I first received it in 2020. I don't know if you realize how much your time and attention means to someone like me living in a remote, sparsely populated area lacking in so many goods and services available in larger places. Thank you for going above and beyond to make things right for me. All the best to you and yours, John. Kerry H Winnemucca, NV
Robin, Kalispell Mt
I have this machine and it is amazing! Very easy to use. Great work space with deep threat. The only thing I wish for is more time to use it!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28in White (+$199.99, You Save $39.01)
Arrow 7011B White Sewing Chair Wood, with Riley Blake Fabric on Black Background (+$199.99, You Save $79.01)