"AllBrands is a Juki Authorized Dealer and Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer." John Douthat, Owner & Tech
Perfect for beginners and experts, the HZL-LB5020 is easy to use and acclaimed as a portable dream tool. This machine comes with a complete range of essential functions with a simple design right for anyone.
Creating projects with this machine is easy, thanks to the multiple features and tools we’ve placed, including automatic needle threader, stitch control, drop feed, and needle up/down. Versatile, this machine can create projects ranging in garments, quilts, home decor, and more! Make your projects a reality with the JUKI HZL-LB5020!
Automatic Needle Threader: With the push of a lever, quickly and accurately thread the needle.
Stitch Chart Drawer: Slide open chart to view complete stitch selection.
LCD Screen: The large, easy to read LCD screen allows for quick selection of patterns, as well as width and length adjustment.
7-Point Feed Dog: Easily sew all types of fabrics and accurately piece fabrics from edge to edge.
Powerful Even Stitching: Surprising power to sew denim or leather.
1-Step Buttonhole: HZL-L series sews buttonhole automatically according to the size of the button.
Easy to Start Sewing Overseams: Press the black button of the presser foot to make the presser foot parallel to the throat plate.
Precise Stop: Press and hold the start/stop button while sewing to switch to super-slow speed. Release the button to stop sewing precisely where you want to end the stitches.
Needle Stop position: Press the button to change up-down position of needle instantly. Also you can change the needle stop position.
- Two Automatic Lock Stitches: Make an automatic reverse stitch or lock stitch at the beginning and end of straight sewing.
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Sewing Speed: Max. 700 spm
Needle Type: HA x 1 #9 – 18
# of Stitches: 20
Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
Max. Zig Zag Width: 7mm
Bobbin Type: 15 Class
Dimensions 16”(W) x 11.75”(H) x 7”(D)
- Shank Type: Low
- Standard Zig-Zag Foot (Part No. 40169908)
- Applique / Satin Stitch Foot (Part No. 40169901)
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Blind Hem) (Part No. 40169902)
- Zipper Foot (Part No. 40169903)
- Buttonhole Presser Foot (Part No. 40169879)
- Overcasting Presser Foot (Overedge) (Part No. 40169900)
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Spool Caps (Large and Small)
- Spool Stand
- Multi-Function Screwdriver Tool
- Additional Spool Pin (Part No. 40169872)
- Spool Pin Felt
- Pack of Needles (3)
- Bobbins (4)
- Power Cord
- Foot Control
- Hard Case